Disney World

Dec 29, 2009

Hello from the road!
I’ve been really busy with Christmas of course~
Currently leaving Florida & driving to my family’s now. Only 5 more hours to go! Haahaaa

I was hoping I’d be blogging more but I didn’t really have much quiet time till now (in the car!) And even now Mike wants my full attention, haha. My parents’ tend to be less hustle & busle so maybe I’ll be twittering & blogging more while there~ Though I know people are as busy as me and have better things to do than surf blogs! Ha! :P

So how was everyone’s Christmas?! I hope good! Mine was quite nice! A big part of it was Mike & my trip to Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!!

Enjoying lunch at the Character Buffet~

Most my photos are on my camera but I managed to get a few with my phone too.

Mmmm powdered sugar waffle!

In the shape of Mickey’s face oooo course!! :P

Afterwards we went to a nearby outlet mall that was open really late. I wanted to see if I could find some Dickies overalls after seeing a pair in Popteen. Well no luck really. They were all too big. But there was a Victoria’s Secret Outlet! it was total insanity o_o! I managed to grab a Maryland 3/4 sleeved thermal and some lip glosses in a nice gold shimmer~

yes. I DID just take this photo in the car!

Oh! This is the tee I bought at Disney! It was my favorite! Vintage Magic Kingdom version :D

They had lots of shirts of course but I liked this design and color! Plus it’s more specific being Magic Kingdom!

Tags:

53 Responses to “Disney World”

1. mishi says:

Sounds like a lot of fun =3 Haha you look too cute with those mousey ears on.
    Nice hauls ^^ & the castle looks amazing as usual xD

2. How’d you like disney? I’m not really a fan of it. I went there a couple yrs ago w/my family and I was totally bored. And we had no money to really enjoy it. Or time…

But it looks like you had some fun :D Enjoy your parent’s :D

I loved getting back actually. I went with my family ages ago when I was 8. Never been the biggest fan of Disney but it was great if not just for the nostalgia alone! Yea, it’s $$$$$$ for sures~~

3. Sarah says:

I bet this is fun isnt it? I’ve never went to Disney, but maybe one day. HAHA enjoy, and the blog is amazing!

4. emma says:

yayyy for disney world
    i’ve only been to disneyland in LA once, all i remembered was there being a lot of people @_@
    looks like you had a nice xmas
    and im insanely jealous that you get to wear tshirts =_= bc it’s warm in florida!!!

Oiya it was crowded for sure!!! Thank god I was more wanting to eat and shop than ride a ton of rides!

I was actually pretty overheated until the sun went down! HATEEEE getting back home were it’s literally freezing :(

5. oct says:

i have yet to visit disney land and/or world. glad you had a fun time. happy holidays!

6. toritori says:

Aww you lucky duck! I love the Disney theme parks!! Sounds like your Christmas break was très magnifique!! :)

7. Sarita says:

Disney World is the best! I like how you wore a Mickey & Minnie shirt that day, very fitting!

8. Kim says:

I went to Disney World last year for the Fourth of July, and it was quite fun! I hope you enjoyed yourself.

There are so many outlet malls near there, and I know exactly which one you’re talking about! I always find some nice steals there, so glad to see you got a purchase in :P

Yea for real about the outlet malls! I was really shocked & the one I went to the parking was overflowing!! O_O

9. mimika says:

wow nice! I’m from Canada and I don’t know anyone who’s interested in japanese fashion personally…it’s nice to know someone in north america is into stuff liek vivi, shibuya 109, etc etc…i’m pretty crazy about vivi models..haha…super cute sexy sweet!

btw i like your hair..did you curl it (like how they did it in japanese fashion magazine? haha) i can never do that! good job :)

Nice to meet you! Yea, my hair is naturally super straight so I follow the curling tutorials from magazines!

10. Daisy says:

you look sooo cute with those ears & the tee!
    never been to disney world, looks like funnn =3

11. Cecilia says:

Aw how cute! It’s good you have fun! ^_^

12. Shirley says:

I’ve never been to Disney World, but one day…
    Looks like you had a great time so far!

13. Leanne says:

Awww, I want to go too! It looks like so much fun and of course everything Mickey/Minnie themed is so, so cute. I don’t know if there are rides there but did you go on them?! Also…. that’s A LOT of powdered sugar, haha!

14. kikay814 says:

i have the black version of the maryland jersey and another ucla version i got last yr! isnt it soo soft and comfy?

your disney trip looks like it was so fun!

15. Lexxii says:

I love Disney! :) Glad to see you had fun too. They have a bunch of cute shirts but they are soo expensive seeing as they are a big tourist trap! Lol

Oh you went to like my fave place to shop too! I love our outlets, the VS one is amazing and the Forever21 there is soo big!

I hope you have fun at your parents’s house!

Aww….sounds like you’re having a blast time there. You look really cute with tne Minnie hat on! :)

17. Zoraida says:

I didn’t know Florida was that amazing~~!

My Christmas was fun and full of Rock Band ahahaha.

Sounds like you had a bangin’ time! Have fun at your parents’!

18. lyc says:

oh I love ur minnie mouse’s earss .. looks so cute !!!
    we only own a day for x’mas day for holiday .. and Im already on duty since monday …
    I wish I’d as many day as u do ….
    enjoyyyy =))

19. Umi says:

I hope you had a good time!
    My mom used to have a waffle maker with Mickey’s face~
    It looked pretty much just like that :)

20. Reiko says:

Wow! Christmas in Disney World! How Lovely!!!! *loves*
    And your MICKEY WAFFLE!!! Is it nice???? XD
    I wish there’s Disneyland in my country! T_T

21. Lissy says:

DISNEY LAND!
    YOUR SO LUCKY!

The waffle looks so cute and I love your lacy mini ears!

Cute cute pics of course~!
    & that waffle looks sooo yummy!
    Glad to hear your holidays are going well so far :3

Shhwweeet! I haven’t been there in so many years! I remember either Chip or Dale proposing to me. Which was weird cause I was like 7.

Have a fun time on the road! Roadtrips are the best

Have a great New Years!

24. Nana says:

Ohh!! That looks so fun!!

I went to Disney this summer but it was soooo hot and humid I didn’t even enjoy it u___U~~

It must have been wonderful to go during the winter season ♥ !!

PS. those waffles are so cute ^0^

25. Linda says:

disney world! sounds fun!
    &that waffle looks delishhh~

26. Lady Impulse says:

Wow seems like you had a great holiday!! I don’t celebrate xmas but my boyfriend does so we just traded gifts and on Christmas day I walked around with my mom in the rain because she wanted to go for a walk haha. Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of the holiday, and Happy New Year!

27. Jing says:

What a great way to spend Christmas :) Disney World just seems more magical around the Holidays. Did you get to see the lighting of the Cinderella Castle? I’ve never personally gone there, but I’ve seen the lighting on TV, and it looked so awesome. Anyway, have a great New Year and see you in ‘10 :)

28. Sara Mari says:

Oh Disney World, my mom really wants to take a family vacation there again. It looks like you had a really fun time! The photos of you are super cute, you are so pretty, I’m jealous hehe^^

29. Brenna says:

NOWAI D: I was going be in disneyworld at that time too!!!! our family decided not to go… so sad. hahaha
    looks like you had a lot of fun though so that’s good :D Merry Christmas Jenny, and Happy New Year ~ :)

P.S. Love the mickey headband photo~ Kumikki and Marimo in Popteen had same style photos XD did you see it the November issue too ? haha

If it helps it’s like the busiest time of year there right now! So you didn’t have to deal with the insanity :PP

OH yea!!! I forgot they did a Tokyo Disney snap thing LOOOL

30. michelle says:

Your Minny Mouse ears are just too cute! I’ve never been to disney, although I would like to some day. Have a great New Years Eve!

31. Kari says:

waw you had a great time!! so much fun!!
    I can’t say the same of my cristmas u,u
    I loved the Maryland shirt and those mickey ears!!

32. Cindi says:

Merry Christmas! I’m so jealous that you guys when to Disney World! >_

33. Thao says:

Mickey-shaped waffles! Yum yum yum! That’s really cool how you and Mike are doing this whole road trip. Sounds like so much fun, although a lot of driving though but I’m sure it’s all worth it.

34. Reita says:

Lovely photos~ That waffle looks delicious!

& Happy New Year :3

35. ~jennnnny says:

Hey guess whoose in japan rite now..hehe, maybe i’ll take some pictures when i’m in disneyland and post them up as well. :) how ways your christmas? ooooh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

36. carmen says:

Oh my gosh that WAFFLE! I’m so hungry now…
    And love your Mickey Mouse ears :D
    Hope you have a great New Year too!

37. jayjayne says:

ZOMG MICKEY MOUSE!
    You lucky luck girl! How jealous am I, SERIOUSLY!

Looks like the long trip was totally worth it!

Hope you have a great new years too!
    To another 10 years of blogging, eh? :D

/highfive!

38. mikey kun says:

looks like u had fun

39. Ys says:

I’m only just catching up on all the blogs now hehe ;) I’m glad you had a nice Christmas. I went home this year too :)