I ♥ Japan Punks

Monday April 04, 2011

Came home to find the Coco de Coeur t-shirt I ordered a bit ago. :) It’s a limited edition “I ♥ Japan Punks” with proceeds going to the relief efforts in Japan. Unfortunately it’s no longer available.

This turned out to be exactly what I was wanting for this summer. I was looking for a nice oversized, long, loose neck white tee with some black print on it really badly. :;_;: I’m so happy I could, not only find what I was looking for, but to know it’s not just money blown on materialistic greed. I think Tori was the one who posted to this twitter so big thank you! ^_^ Ah this tee is super silky soft too~~ I’m gonna wash it on “hand wash” cycle and baby it, haahaa~ :deco11:

I loved it so much I threw it on for some after dinner errands tonight. :deco8:

I’ll admit I don’t really know this brand well :deco13: or the creator (?) Audrey Kitching but this shirt, :deco12:
I LOVE. :ok:

44 Responses to “I ♥ Japan Punks”

1. Eliz says:

Love love !! :)

YAYYY SO HAPPY YOU SNAGGED IT~~!! //:D\\
    Looks fab on you!

3. Aoko says:

The design and the stencil is amazing! I loved It!

xoxo

Cute! I really like the vintage tee look and I love oversized tees! I want to avoid stretchy unflattering fabrics at all costs! Make you like +10lbs heavier than even being naked! lol

5. Kim-Mari says:

I LOVE THIS TEE~!

I was bummed out when I went back to buy this on payday and saw it was no longer available! DX

6. Jenny says:

LOVE the t-shirt :P it looks really spiffy on you! and lol @ the note :) So cute.

7. Oh man! I wish they still had it! It looks great on you and just seems like a perfect summer top! The graphic on the shirt is just too awesome haha ^^

8. gem says:

omg. i want this. too bad it’s not available anymore. :(

9. Linda says:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SHIRT & HOW IT LOOKS ON YOUU, SO COMFY!

10. Thao says:

I love the t-shirt!! I was at the other shirts in the collections, and I must say, this is the only shirt I really love from the designer. Too bad it’s all sold out.

11. Sidney says:

audrey kitching gaaaaaag DDD: i don’t like her at all.

BUT
    you buying this shirt w/the proceeds going towards japan, a-ok!!!! lol not that you need my approval.

WRONG! I live for your approval you know that! ♥♥♥

Yea I’m in a neutral zone about her, I has no opinion, I knows nothings LOL

But the shirt is a nice way I can scream I ♥ JAPAN without it being AS obvious as some other shirts out there… I think :DDD

12. bloomzy says:

I really love it and it suits you so well!
    I’m also a fan of silky, oversized tshirts.

Thanks so much!! Yea I can’t say I’ve had an oversized one with a nice bug neck before… it’s so comfy I can’t wait for warmer weather!

13. Alyse says:

That is a fantastic shirt!! lol♥

14. Huynh says:

The shirt looks comfy and cute. Your outfit is cute as well :)

15. Sami says:

The designer Audrey gets a bit of stick on the internet lol
    But I dont mind her designs at all and I pretty much regret not buying this now! It looks like a great fitting item!

Yea I get that impression, LOOOL!!! I don’t know anything about her and since I’m happy with my shirt no need to DIG INTO THAT for my own curiosity. I’m good~~~

16. Lapinou says:

I love this t-shirt !! :)

Thank you so much, I love it too! It really made my day I think I’ll enjoy it for a long time! Just need to wash it gently, haha!

17. Ash says:

I really can’t stand Audrey Kitching, but~ I like the shirt and the cause is even more lovely! What a great way to support JP relief efforts.

Yea I know she’s loved & hated. I’m pretty neutral since I know next to nothing about her. But the shirt was one of the most appealing to me as charity tees go so I gleefully purchased xD

18. vickyy* says:

Ahh!~ They are all so pretty! I want them too xP & OMG that blouse is amazing!! Of course it is sold out T_T That always happens =_= I have def been feeling the clothing frustration lately too T^T So much I want and yet I am scared I will change my mind the second I buy it…*sigh* Not to mention the $$$ x( Also I find it difficult to find exactly what I want in Canadian stores. I just wish I could fly over to Japan and South Korea and just shop whenever I felt like it xP But they are also sooo tiny! Ahhh…the love-hate relationship with shopping T^T

19. vickyy* says:

…of course I post that on the wrong entry T_T Sorry!!!~

LOL it’s ok, no worries :3

I wish I could just shop in Japan shops 24/7, my life would be soooooooooooooooo much easier. I hate paying DOUBLE for Japanese clothes when using shopping service fees you know!?

20. Vickyy* says:

Yeah totally! Here in Toronto we have Pacific Mall which is this huge Asian mall…so we get some things, but even then if you want the legit, good quality stuff be ready to hand over your hard earned bones *sigh* but if I can afford it, and it is worth it (aka I LOOOOVE it and can NOT live without it) I have been known to do that lol! I always say when I finally go to Japan I will bring at least one empty suitcase with me :P

21. ada says:

long T-shirts are the best :D

22. Ys says:

It’s so cute :) Definitely better knowing that the proceeds go to help others. If only all clothes could do the same we’d all feel a lot better about splurging ;)