Tokyo Theme 2012 Desk Calendar

Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011 | 22 Comments

A Yesstyle order arrived yesterday. One thing I ordered was this “Tokyo” Theme 2012 Desk Calendar from iswas on Yesstyle!

It’s beautifully done. It’s a double-sided desk calendar that has two options for each month. The style is very natural and serene. Zakka-ish really. :deco7: I look forward to bringing this into work and starting the new year with it at my desk! :ok:

Yes… I used my birthday month as the example. I was quite pleased at how lovely these photos were for it! :)

Jenny posted on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011

22 Responses to “Tokyo Theme 2012 Desk Calendar”

1. aw that’s really cute~~

Ahh I want to put plants in all the cookware and mugs I don’t use anymore, lol

3. Hayley says:

I got the Paris one! But if I had known there was a Toyo option I probably would have got that instead. Oh well!

Oh that’s right! I remember seeing that on your blog now! They had a few other options too I think. It was actually hard to choose. I remember loving the scene in the Praha one!

4. felicia says:

It looks very cute :3
    And the photos you took are very beautiful!

Nice! ♥ I got a desk calendar this year too, from my brother & his fiancée… Shoe themed, hahaha!

6. Aw this calendar is too cute! Do they have a Paris one?? I’ve been looking for a French calendar!

yeah for natural/zakka/retro stuff…
    for some reason it’s really calming to look at, right??

Absolutely! You can just stare at it and get lost in the peacefulness. There was a “Quiet Times” wall calendar at Barnes & Noble I almost bought this year LOL

8. Bianca says:

IF THE BIRTHDAY MONTH SUX FOR A CALENDAR ITS WORTHLESS…i hate it when the birthday month picture is horrendous…ruins the WHOLE CALENDAR…this is really cute, im tempted

9. Bianca says:

IF THE BIRTHDAY MONTH SUX, the calendar feels useless, i hate it when the picture for the birthday month is lame, makes me sad, ruins the whole calendar. Glad this one is satisfying! im tempted to get one, i love zakka

10. Thanh Thao says:

Cute calendar!! When I have my own apartment I will decorate it with cute japanese zakka only, lol XDDD

Cool you are an April child just like me!! ;)