My Current Nail Polish Collection
I purged some old polish today. Colors where the polish was sludge-like or the color had separated. I’m still disappointed that my Dior Royalty Red went bad within 6 months. I don’t think I’ll be buying Dior nail polish again any time soon. :cry:
Within the last year or 2 I’ve gotten strangely picky with my choice in nail color. I’ve talked about this before, but yeah, so these are it!
From left to right -
- base coats & top coats
- nude & sheer pinks
- reds, coral, & glittery orange
- minty tones
I don’t keep them in anything fancy. Just this white tray so it’s easy to spot the colors :)
I’m tempted to buy Chanel’s “Frenzy” but we’ll see~~
Tracy asked for a full list of the above polishes. I have some free time so I figured “Sure! Why not!”
From left to right, front to back:
- Anna Sui glitter top coat
- Ettusais Gel top coat
- Majolica Majorca Glass Drop top coat
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener base coat
- Sephora by OPI Strengthener base coat
- Nail Parlor [ネイルパーラー] in Peach Melba (04)
- MFC [My Featuring Colors] in PK-3 (pink pearl)
- Sephora by OPI in Nonfat Soy Half Caff
- Chanel in Lotus Rouge
- butter LONDON in Chancer
- Sephora by OPI in Special Request
- Sephora by OPI in Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah
- Dior in Waterlily
- Sugar Doll [シュガードール] in Mint Macaron
- China Glaze in Sea Spray
- Integrate [インテグレート] in WT951 (white shimmer)
- Dolly Wink [ドーリーウインク] in Silver Glitter (13)
- Nail Parlor [ネイルパーラー] in Ginger Ale
- Sephora by OPI in Keep Me on My Mistletoes
- Sephora by OPI in Don’t be Eggnog-ious
Sexy Girl Fragrance Body Cream
Anytime. Anywhere. Lovely Girls.
I really like the brand FITS. They were one of the first brands to put out brown mascaras and liquid eyeliners under their Love Switch series. This is their line Sexy Girl. While in Japan I picked up the Rose Bouquet version of their hair cologne. I really enjoyed the scent so recently I ordered the body cream of the same fragrance from Yesstyle.
The rose fragrance is pretty strong. It’s a little fruity but also has a fresh (like clean laundry) appeal to it as well. And the rose element is strong but definitely not a solo show. Personally, I like it. It’s a mixture of rose, raspberry, ylang ylang, cassis, orange, peach, and sandalwood. It’s a good alternative for me on days I want something beyond a pure rose smell.
The hair cologne is decent and provides UV protection. Scent-wise I enjoy it a lot, but it doesn’t go on as cleanly/dry as other hair spray colognes I’ve tried. It spits a little liquid out at times. No big deal though because that dries instantly. The scent lasts a few hours but not all day. It’s OK but compared to my favorite one made by SALA I probably wouldn’t rebuy it just because the scent doesn’t last.
I was much happier with the lotion. :deco3: Made with shea & cocoa butter, the cream is thick but absorbs faster than a typical body butter. It doesn’t leave a greasy film and softens the skin all day long. The scent stays around as well. At least longer than the hair cologne. It’s now one of my favorite lotions to use in the mornings (I’m picky about which lotions I’ll use in the mornings.) :deco1: