A Few Found Things

Oct 19, 2012

Teas’Tea is the Ito En North American line established in 2002.

Last week I found their Rose Green Tea after years of keeping an eye out for it. It’s subtle. It’s mostly a sencha tasting tea with a slight hint of rose.

I also found SANA’s Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Face Cream. I’ve been a little panicked because this is my night cream brand and I was nearly out without a replacement.

I was going to default and use the Soy Milk Q10 Essence as my night cream but thankfully I found this at the market this week! It’s the same as my previous cream except without the whitening arbutin. So I’m not too worried about it breaking me out.

Lastly I have “rediscovered” my Poupee Girl page. That is, I’ve been updating it again lately. I can’t say I’ll continue to update it constantly like previous years but I am currently active on it again. :)

13 Responses to “A Few Found Things”

1. yuseong says:

Hi I follow you on twitter. ^^ you take really great photos~

I recently purchased some rose green tea (in bag form) from a shop in Chinatown. I have to say, I’ve never tried anything like it before! very interesting taste. In a good way!

Thanks for commenting :)

I adore teas with rose added to them! Whether it’s a strong note or subtle it’s definitely distinct! I’m glad you ended up liking it :)

2. Hayley says:

Heyyyyy, Poupee Girl… you’re tempting me to go back! I miss it :( But I had to go cold turkey because I couldn’t stop buying jewels *^^* I shudder to think how much money I sank into virtual paper doll clothes… sighhhh.

Ah the jewels!! I admit I bought some before. I’m currently auctioning my old jewel stuff off to buy the new stuff :X

… totally understandable to walk away!

3. Céline says:

Your Poupee Girl is so cute like you. ;)

4. Laura says:

I wish they sold that kind of bottled tea in here too -.-
    I dunno why, but there’s nothing like that in Finnish stores :o After having lived in Tokyo for quite a while, I feel like it’s a torture that I can’t just walk into a store and buy cold bottled tea :D My solution is just to make tea at home, let it cool down and carry it around in my bag ^^ It’s a lot healthier than drinking soft drinks ;)

5. Sami says:

I love your photographs, the colouring is so pretty

6. Fuu says:

Love Ito En tea. I get the tea bags and take them to work!
    I use the Nameraka Honpo regular essence, but have not tried the cream yet. B&C Seven Happy Soy Bean gel has been my HG night/day moisturizer for the past year. Alcohol, paraben, and color free! So great for uber sensitive skin. You should try it if you can find it, it is popular in Japan since “all-in-one” products are booming.

7. Moni says:

Ooh, I’ll have to try the Rose Green tea some day. I had their unsweetened oolong… idk how something can be so refreshing and so dirt-esque at the same time, haha!

Btw, your blog design is just so darn purty. Every time I come on here, I ooh and ahh at everything. I’m all thumbs with this stuff, I’m afraid. :-/