Kusmi Tea I Got While in Montreal

Thursday, Jul. 11, 2013 | 14 Comments

A little break from the travel photos…

Had the amazing luck to pass by the Kusmi Tea store while in Montreal. I can sometimes find Kusmi Tea at Dean and Deluca’s but it pales in comparison to the actual store. They carry every single tea blend they make. I even learned about their new Løv Organic teas while there.

kusmi tea

picked up -

It was really hard not to buy every single blend but the main reason I nearly tripped myself running towards the store was I wanted to get my hands on their new BB Detox. I already love their original Detox and the BB Detox has been sold out forever. Supposedly its ingredients are good for your skin.

While I was browsing the staff brought over a chilled tea sample that happened to be St. Petersburg. When she began telling me how great the tea was I had to restrain myself from putting up a hand and breaking into a loud, “grrrl you don’t gotta tell me I ALREADY KNOS!” [[I was feeling extremely hyper]] but instead I just mentioned having this tea at home already.

Kusmi Tea
Kusmi Tea
Kusmi Tea
Kusmi Tea
Kusmi Tea

After checking out I was offered any samples of any tea of theirs. First I went for the Violet because I’m always really close to buying it but unsure and back out every time.

Next I chose the Boston just out of curiosity because I had never seen it before. It smelled bold like coffee grounds. She warned me that if I do like it there is no way I can purchase it. Not even in store, because it’s only sold wholesale to restaurants. SO OF COURSE I HAD TO TRY IT AFTER HEARING THAT.

I haven’t sampled it yet. It’s too precious you see. I need the perfect moment.

Kusmi Tea

Jenny posted on Thursday, Jul. 11, 2013

14 Responses to “Kusmi Tea I Got While in Montreal”

Oh lordy, do you keep the empty packages??? they are so lovely 0_0

Haha “Boston” smells like coffee grinds – which it does because there is a Dunkin’ Donuts every 2 feet. You and a friend can wave to each other from them.

2. Etienne says:

I actually found those while shopping, but it was so damn expensive! The package and everything looks so cute. Maybe i will buy one next time i see it? Which one would you recommend?

Yeah it’s definitely on the /luxury/ side of tea brands I’d agree. As for recommendations, the green version of St. Petersburg is my favorite from them so far. I’ve repurchased it a few times already!

3. Adrienne says:

I’ve lived in Montreal all my life and haven’t sampled any Kusmi tea yet. Which is blasphemous now that I see how pretty the packaging is. I guess I’m a bit boring and prefer sticking to my normal green tea haha But after reading and finding out there’s a detox blend, and one that’s good for your skin!? Well, I guess I should drop by and get myself a box one of these days :D

4. mommo says:

I was thinking of tried em as well but i kinda think it’d be hand for me to drink those detox thingy and just keep running to the toilet while I’m at my workplace :p

5. Milly says:

Oh wow, the teas sound amazing! I wonder if they have one in Vancouver… hmm, better check that out. The packaging looks really nice too :D

6. Samantha says:

“grrrl you don’t gotta tell me I ALREADY KNOS!”

I have to fight the urge to yell this every time I go into a Lush store somewhere!

Hahahah! They’re just doing their spiel and that’s fine but you’re SO INTO IT MORE THAN THEY ARE AND YOU JUST STAND THERE WITH THESE KNOWING EYES

7. Kate says:

Ahhh, how intriguing. I can’t wait until your perfect moment comes and you sample — and hopefully review!! — the Boston tea.

8. Jenna says:

Wow, so are these detox teas for real? Do you actually feel the benefits? :0

I just like how they taste & the peace of mind they give me. It’s really hard to say. I was drinking corn silk tea (korean tea known to beautify the skin) a few weeks ago steadily and I kept getting compliments that I was looking fresh or nice suddenly more than usual and the tea was the absolutely only thing I had changed at the time so ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ

9. cardiac says:

I really need to get my hand on this stuff!

10. Rora says:

Everything looks so lovely but I absolutely must resist!! ;D
    I have a whole cupboard full of Clipper’s organic teas and infusions in my kitchen :D I have to use those first before I buy anything new ^^ I guess I’m a tea addict ._.