Current Autumn Wardrobe
Friday November 15, 2013
It’s November and about time I do a seasonal capsule post!
These are the things I’m wearing the most (excluding work.)
– Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in black frost (Madewell)
– Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in pool wash (Madewell)
– Ridgestripe pencil Skirt (Madewell)
– Striped Gondola Dress (Madewell)
– cashmere sweater in burgundy (Everlane)
– U-neck white tee (Everlane)
– cashmere sweater in navy (Everlane)
– Dotted navy long sleeve tee
– Tippi sweater in light gray (J.Crew)
– Tippi sweater in black (J.Crew)
– faux leather jacket (H&M)
– black flats (Payless)
– black oxfords (Nordstrom)
– burgundy fleece tights
– burgundy wool cap (Madewell)
– wool scarf (H&M)
Focused on comfort right now. Putting on a super soft cashmere sweater and cozy stretchy pencil skirt is just what my stressed out body needs right now. I’m in a lot of pain and discomfort with all this dental work going on and other stress; I just need to feel good at the end of the day!
A few weekends ago I picked up the pool wash denim at Madewell. I bought them 2 sizes too big so that they would have a nice boyfriend look & feel to them. The actual boyfriend denim they offer don’t flatter me at all so I’m glad I gave this idea a go!
Thought I’d add some links to the items I could still find pages for.
11 Responses to “Current Autumn Wardrobe”