I’m Around

Jan 17, 2014

I’ve been getting stuck while blogging so I just want to post something to nudge myself out of the slump. This tee, studs, & cherry lip balm I picked up Wednesday night when out with Mike. The posts of Fossil’s studs are a little thicker than some (just FYI.) I was able to wear them comfortable today though.

I got this Starbucks pour-over coffee maker for Christmas. I don’t drink a lot of coffee but I never liked coffee makers. Mine always annoyed me so I never made coffee. I LOVE this system though. It’s just so much easier and cleanup is a breeze. Maybe because it’s more like making tea I just like doing it this way better.

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “I’m Around”

1. Kate says:

(: Pretty pictures.

2. Elyse says:

What a good system that is for making single cups of coffee! I usually brew a pot, simply because I drink a lot of it, but this would be awesome for those days when I don’t really need a pot of coffee!

3. Margaret says:

I have a French press and love the taste, but the cleanup is bothersome so I started using it less and less. I started just using single serve sachets of coffee but am not fond of the flavor. I might have to look into this system–it seems like a good compromise between the two!

That pour-over coffee maker looks very interesting! I don’t drink coffee much either. I’ve been drinking more tea at work because I feel like the heat is making me feel so sick and stuffed all the time. Need to drink some tea to cool my body down.

5. Sidney says:

i have a little coffeemaker called a melitta aromaboy that is such a simple set up it feels like a pour-over coffee maker. except it does pour the water for me. it sounds like it defeats the point, but i think bc the size is so small and clean up is SO easy it feels different than a regular sized coffee maker haha. so I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN sorta kinda.

WOW lets write more about coffee makers. dur.

6. eri says:

Coffee! There’s a big topic. :D I use Aeropress but I hear pour overs are simpler. I might have to try it some day. And I love Sugar lip balms, too, although some colors are more moisturizing than others for me.

And cute shirt! I just saw these and thought of you :)