This Week

Feb 28, 2014

I’m tired of posting snow so I didn’t, ha! Actually it was nice to see the snow return since I knew it wouldn’t stay warm long. I think it was 9°F this morning

Last weekend it got up into the 60°’s so like any other sane person I ran out immediately and ate ice cream then complained about being cold for an hour afterwards.

I also took the Valentine’s roses and soaked some of the petals in essential rose oil for a bit then added them into the tub for a bath. Will be doing this a lot more often.

Last night I stopped by Madewell to check out a few of their new spring releases. I tried on this skirt and dress but they didn’t fit like I had hoped so I’ll wait for more of their releases to show up in store.

Tags: , , , ,

14 Responses to “This Week”

That’s a really great way to use the rose petals! Mmm…the ice cream looks soooo good. I want some ice cream now!

2. Anna says:

I love the rose idea! The sandwich looks good and so does the bingsoo.

3. Elyse says:

LOVE the rose petal idea! Never would have thought of that, but what a great way for a simple luxury!

I think we’re all tired of snow at this point. We’re getting a foot of the stuff here on Sunday and it’s already got me feeling down. Ugh.

Yeah I read a few ideas a while back about using essential oils and this sorta came to mind rather than adding the oil directly to the bath which can be a bit too overwhelming.

I really need to buy things when they are tried on and fit well, because when I leave it and think it over too long it just drives me bonkers *** (referencing Madewell’s downtown Batik skirt ) rararararrwwrr

Yessss lavender heated eye pads – they make us feel like we are the %1 lol

Happy Saturday!!

Lately I’ve been having to try things on twice before buying them. Like I think they’re great then try on and change my mind then regret then try on again and then buy (or don’t.) I’m not usually this wishy-washy, meh :F

5. mishi says:

I love green dakara. The bottle design is great!

6. Tiff says:

Ah stripes + leather biker is like my style heaven :)!

7. Moni says:

adk;hdfk where did you have coffee bingsoo? I went to a shop a while ago but their bingsoo was “seasonal” T_T

There’s a couple of Shilla Bakeries throughout the area! That’s where I got mine and they’re year round!! They have a handful of different flavors though mine doesn’t offer the frozen yogurt one any more ;_;