Current Pre-spring Wardrobe
Sunday March 02, 2014
Was asked if I could do a wardrobe post so here ya go. I would consider what I’m wearing lately as pre-spring. I was in thicker sweaters and chambray during December and January. Now I’m living in these items all February long. Some things I wear to work but as always this is a non-work capsule.
– Madewell Skinny Skinny Jeans in black frost
– Madewell Legging Jeans in arctic blue
– Madewell Ridgestripe Skirt
– Navy Pleated Skirt (Macy’s)
– Madewell Washed Cotton Boyshirt in marseille blue
– Everlane Cashmere Sweater in navy
– Madewell Gridstich Sweater in heather pebble
– Madewell Berry Plaid Boyshirt
– Payless black flats
– H&M black boots
– handmade gray wool circle scarf
– Julia Marco bag
– Mermaid Mane Sea Salt Hair Spray
– Oceane perfume
– Emi-Jay/Old Navy hair ties
– Black Wool Chester Coat
– Fleeced Lined Black Tights
Attempted to add more color into the mix but just ended up with light blue and light grey. A bit blue-obsessed lately too. Blue and red tend to be the only non-neutral colors I buy.
I really like this set right now. Honestly I’m almost always in that oversized boxy grey “gridstitch” sweater. Paired with the jean leggings or navy skirt with fleece tights. There’s just something about it that makes me feel really good when I wear it.
Thought I’d add some links to a few of the items I could still find pages for.
Denim (x) Skirt (x) Cotton Boyshirt (x) Gridstitch Sweater (x) Cashmere Sweater (x) Flats (x) Bag (x) Hair Spray (x) Fleece Tights (x)
14 Responses to “Current Pre-spring Wardrobe”