No better time to post what I’ve been wearing for summer than late July! Where many days are in the 90°’s and I’ve retreated into t-shirt heaven. Everlane’s Box Tee is still my #1 go to summer item (as it was last year.) But I have also picked up a few from Fossil’s Men’s department that are so soft and comfortable not to mention stripey.
- Madewell High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in deep blue
- Madewell Pleated Shirt Stripe Skirt
- Madewell Ponte Swivel Skirt in navy
- cut off Calvin Klein’s
- Everlane Box Cut Tee in black, white, and heather gray
- Fossil Martin Crew Neck Pocket Tee in navy stripe
- Fossil Martin Stripe Pocket Tee
- Madewell Tomboy Workshirt
- Madewell Perfect Chambray Short-Sleeve Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
- J.Crew scarves in dot print
- Uguisu printed scarf
- Catbird canvas tote
- BeeZip clutch tote
- Old Navy headbands
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Mermaid Dream & Flowers in Her Hair
- Revlon nail polish in Apricot Nectar
- L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
- Madewell Text Book Glasses
I included the L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream because it has been my favorite skin care find this summer. It’s ultra cooling and makes me skin look brighter and more supple immediately. I wear it as a night cream or alone on days I go without makeup.
Some of what’s above is non-work attire. For work instead of the tees and denim I usually just wear the skirts along with other lightweight button ups that I have. I also have some black pointed flats and 2 other black skirts I tend to only wear to work.
My colors have really branched out this summer passed just navy and red. Though might have a blue tone obsession now… :)
A Few Outfits from Spring
I honestly tried to take more outfits snaps this spring but managed to only remember 4 times. Now it’s much too hot to wear my favorite jackets so I wanted to post these and will do a “summer wardrobe” post soon.
The first 3 snaps are from March while the last one is from May when I switched from faux leather to a cotton biker jacket. Honestly this had been my uniform up until it got too hot. I picked up a few things during Madewell’s sale last weekend. Three button ups in a softer cotton for summer, an indigo dye tee, and a navy skirt.
Also got another bandana from J.Crew. I’ve been wearing these a lot at work to dress up a solid tee + cardigan look so I can be comfortable but not too casual for the office.