Current Pre-spring Wardrobe
Was asked if I could do a wardrobe post so here ya go. I would consider what I’m wearing lately as pre-spring. I was in thicker sweaters and chambray during December and January. Now I’m living in these items all February long. Some things I wear to work but as always this is a non-work capsule.
- Madewell Skinny Skinny Jeans in black frost
- Madewell Legging Jeans in arctic blue
- Madewell Ridgestripe Skirt
- Navy Pleated Skirt (Macy’s)
- Madewell Washed Cotton Boyshirt in marseille blue
- Everlane Cashmere Sweater in navy
- Madewell Gridstich Sweater in heather pebble
- Madewell Berry Plaid Boyshirt
- Payless black flats
- H&M black boots
- handmade gray wool circle scarf
- Julia Marco bag
- Mermaid Mane Sea Salt Hair Spray
- Oceane perfume
- Emi-Jay/Old Navy hair ties
- Black Wool Chester Coat
- Fleeced Lined Black Tights
Attempted to add more color into the mix but just ended up with light blue and light grey. A bit blue-obsessed lately too. Blue and red tend to be the only non-neutral colors I buy.
I really like this set right now. Honestly I’m almost always in that oversized boxy grey “gridstitch” sweater. Paired with the jean leggings or navy skirt with fleece tights. There’s just something about it that makes me feel really good when I wear it.
Thought I’d add some links to a few of the items I could still find pages for.
Denim (x) Skirt (x) Cotton Boyshirt (x) Gridstitch Sweater (x) Cashmere Sweater (x) Flats (x) Bag (x) Hair Spray (x) Fleece Tights (x)
Current Autumn Wardrobe
It’s November and about time I do a seasonal capsule post!
These are the things I’m wearing the most (excluding work.)
- Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in black frost (Madewell)
- Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in pool wash (Madewell)
- Ridgestripe pencil Skirt (Madewell)
- Striped Gondola Dress (Madewell)
- cashmere sweater in burgundy (Everlane)
- U-neck white tee (Everlane)
- cashmere sweater in navy (Everlane)
- Dotted navy long sleeve tee
- Tippi sweater in light gray (J.Crew)
- Tippi sweater in black (J.Crew)
- faux leather jacket (H&M)
- black flats (Payless)
- black oxfords (Nordstrom)
- burgundy fleece tights
- burgundy wool cap (Madewell)
- wool scarf (H&M)
Focused on comfort right now. Putting on a super soft cashmere sweater and cozy stretchy pencil skirt is just what my stressed out body needs right now. I’m in a lot of pain and discomfort with all this dental work going on and other stress; I just need to feel good at the end of the day!
A few weekends ago I picked up the pool wash denim at Madewell. I bought them 2 sizes too big so that they would have a nice boyfriend look & feel to them. The actual boyfriend denim they offer don’t flatter me at all so I’m glad I gave this idea a go!
Thought I’d add some links to the items I could still find pages for.