3 Days of Photos

Sunday March 01, 2009

Like most weekend entries this one is gonna have a ton of images

There’s a lot I wanted to share but of course I didn’t get around to it until now. i need to check email & send out letters too but who knows when that’ll happen :F

FRIDAY
Last week we bought 3 new shelves to replace my 1 shelf I had been using to store most my magazines. It, apparently, couldn’t handle them all and sudden began to slant dramatically and the shelves began to bow under pressure Replaced it with shelves we were using on the other side of the office that we knew could handle the load~

BEFORE

Had this stuff lying on the floor all week, わくわく~!

AFTER!

My photography skills fail~ these new shelves are NOT slanted, just my stance is, hahahaa
So much extra space too!! I haven’t anything to put there but figure magazines will fill it in time.

Figured I might as well give 梨花 proper space on my shelves~~
Basically everything is magazines but I do have some on the other side of the room still!
HAHAHA

SATURDAY!
Did some morning shopping! I finally picked up a pair of spring boots plus a cute top that was on sale!
Then Mike got me the Free People dress I was wanting *so sweet*

*sorry no personal pic of it yet*

I also finally got to try on the Jeffrey Campbell fringe boots at Free People!! I didn’t get them though. I was really disappointed because there is this seam on top of the moccasins where the ankle is sewn to the top. Anyway, the seam is really, really stiff and puts so much pressure on the top of my foot when I walked that it really hurt! Even in a larger size it felt so uncomfortable

THEN I GOT THIS IN THE MAIL!!!! MY FRIEND IS SOOOOOOO NICE!!

:cher: :noki4:

It’s funny to look at the Harajuku staff page and recognize the girls that helped me when I was in the store & checked me out

Like the pinwheel?? I got that Saturday too! HAHAH

Pinwheels are

nuclear webcam photo

SUNDAY
Today has been a bit of a let down. I think I’m getting sick. My throat has been bothering me all day and I’ve been irritable and jittery and just having sickness-like “issues.” I did get out for a bit which was enjoyable~ Mike even won me this Mardi Gras gator from the UFO machine on his first try!!

I like to pretend he’s singing Mardi Gras Mambo :rose3:

It would take too much time explain why he’s a gator and wtf he’s wear & why he’s so awesome… yea~
:mkpoo:

I was looking through some shop blogs that post pics of celebs that have shopped there. I came across 梨花~ I find it kinda cool that she doesn’t really wear make-up when she doesn’t have to (like when she’s not on a shoot or doing a public appearance) and she has no problem with these photos being posted on her blog! I think it’s really… I dunno, inspirational in a way. Unlike the other tons of model blogs out there where only the best OF THE BEST photos are posted of them. It just makes her seem more genuine~ This is just my opinion and 1 reason I like her so much. You don’t have to agree of course and I’m sure some people immediately think, “OMG she’s so ugly and looks so weird! Why is she so popular?! EW,” Hahahahah~ perhaps people like that are part of the real problem with so many girls having such low self-esteem, ね!!?

UPDATE!! SNOW CRAZY TONIGHT!

Tags: , ,

60 Responses to “3 Days of Photos”

1. Cindi says:

i am starting to feel sick today too :( it snowed!

2. Becky says:

rinka is gorgeous with or without make up~!
    CHER! i’m wanting a cher eco bag. but it’s too much of a hassle to purchase online -___-

3. izu says:

i dont get why it’s sooo cold still tooo x_x; i wish it’s nice and sunny soon, i want to wear shorts x tanks~ rinka is pretty even without makeup~~

4. Rachelle says:

love the shelves! most of my magazine collection is digital -_-;; how big is the cher bag? it looks like it is a medium like the creme ones.

i love free people, at the store they give you clothe bags!

5. Cecilia says:

OMG!! I TOTALLY WANT YOUR COLLECTION! YOUR ROOM IS SO ORGANIZED! *-* Love the cher bag

6. loosma says:

danggg that’s quite a collection XD I wish I had something like that, so cool *_*

7. ameikdo says:

your shelves look awesome

8. Nanako says:

Aw Mike buys you clothing? Thats sweet!

And woah thats a huge difference in shelf space!! :O

I LURV shelves because they make me feel organized.

9. Shirley says:

I’m so jealous AGAIN. You have quite a collection!! I’ve been wanting to redo my room, and new shelves are a necessity. Where did you get yours?

Also love the Free People dress and Cher tote :]

10. Zoraida says:

Awww, you’re always getting sick! I hope you get better soon!

I absolutely love your shelves!! I’ve got a thing for furniture, so, yeah.. hahahah ^_^

11. zumi says:

aahh i love your room! your shelf!

12. Riku says:

So many magazines *__*

13. Kim says:

I haven’t been on here in so long!

Your shelves are so cute and organized — I wish I could be the same way.

And I really like the boots you picked up! They are so cute, and I wish I could find stuff like that for a decent price!

14. Caitlin says:

OMG! I am so jealous of all of your magazines!

And yeah, I can see what you are saying about Rinka, she seems really down to earth.

p.s. I just realized I have the exact same ikea magazine holder! I got it in a free bin randomly. Score.

Woohoo! Aren’t corner shelves GENIUS?! Love those Swedes

I reeeeaaally want that red 60’s Ikea cabinet with glass doors for all my vinyl toys and artbooks (No room in the apartment though…)

btw – I heart ANYTHING Jeffery Campbell or Seychelles makes *die*

17. Ellie says:

O.O so many magazines… compared to my measly pile of about 5 =_= haha but nice shelves though~ oo i spy the mt fuji plush toy thing (lol so cute~ *squish*), some hello kitty and rinka photobooks~ (*jealous TT_TT*)

18. mishisan says:

More magazines = best excuse to get awesome new shelves ^-^

My magazines are on a huge pile somewhere in my bedroom/closet -_-;

& GOD IT’S COOOOL *angry face*

19. Anna says:

Yay for photos~!

I really love your magazine shelves!!! So pretty!! I have SO many magazines too, but ofcourse, maybe 10% of all yours XD The boxes you’re storing the magazines in, are they purchased from Ikea?? Cause’ I mean to have seen something similar there last year sometimes when I was there. I didn’t purchase any then, cause’ I didn’t have that many magazines then. All of my magazines were in my hometown :D

And those shoes are the cutest!!!! It’s a pity that it isn’t comfortable.

And that package looks so cute too!

Love, Anna

20. Jing says:

Your taste in home-decor is awesome :D And you’re organized just like me :) I agree with your last comment about how models don’t always have to have make-up on and all that to impress people and stuff. It just shows that they’re normal people just like us.

21. Thao says:

My goodness! You sure do have an impressive collection of magazines! It makes me want to start my own collection. However, my magazines aren’t as much to look through as yours. (Vanity Fair and Seventeen) I feel like in a few years, you’ll need a whole room devoted strictly to your magazines. A mini library in your house.

Great pictures. I love looking at pictures of your rooms. They’re so pretty and look like they belong inside an IKEA catalog.

22. Winn says:

*understands why your old bookcase DIED* XP
    Rinka’s still pretty without the makeup :0

23. Gem says:

i love your shelf.it looks so neat yet cute!!!

24. Hachi says:

Your new bookcase is made of win! It’s scary thinking about all the money that’s gone on them! Looking at magazines in bulk always makes me worry about moving, no matter how far from home it is, all my mags are going to have to come with me! (stylists are hoarders!)

Speaking of celeb/model blogs have you seen the latest ameblo ranking? The egg models have started moving and Rumi is already 2nd! It’s interesting because her and Tsuji are only a day apart in age.
    I think it’s a good thing when models post them without make up, it gives normal women hope because we can see that they’re normal too! Make up and photography does wonders!

25. Ys says:

Yay for the snow! Looks like fun :D

Aww cute new buys. I love getting new stuff for the house. I am *so* jealous you have somewhere nice to store your magazines. Mine have been forced into storage :/ Oh well… one day I will have my own office ;)

I totally agree with you about the model not wearing make-up – it’s great to see she lets the pictures posted. I personally very rarely wear make-up (usually it’s only on special occassions) so it’s nice to see other people are the same :)

26. miku says:

梨花 is so pretty! I don’t know why people say she’s ugly! Love your boots :)

OMG. You remind me that I need to go get a book shelf too. XD

You got sick this weekend? ME TOO! I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and it’s still hurting right now. ;_;

I think it’s nice when celebrities post pictures of themself without makeup because it only shows that they’re normal people like us who have flaws and ain’t perfect. I usually rarely ever wear makeup, only on special occassions and when I feel like I need to look “pretty” that day. XD I think makeup does helps people to gain confidence and all, but like I also think people shouldn’t rely on the use of makeup TOO much to the point that they refuse to ever go out or even seen in public without it. That just proves how much low self-estteem we have when we can’t live without makeup.

28. ashica says:

Your shelves are so cutely arranged.
    Also, I love the coat you are wearing!

29. Lolla Moon says:

wow, that’s quite a lot of magazines! I have shelves very similars to yours.

30. Maggie says:

gosh, luckiest girl ever!

31. emm says:

I NEED SHELVES!!
    and a leather jacket
    and an itouch
    and a new camera
    yayy
    no money
    !!!

32. Lo says:

OMG the boxes where u stored ur magz are so pretty!! so the shelves!! hope u get well soon (:

33. Genevieve says:

YAY FOR SNOW!!!

Love your new shelves! Looks like Andy & I might be stuck in VA for a few more years so we’re thinking of re-doing our room IKEA- style ;D I’m excited for that lol.

I understand your Rinka love. That’s how I feel about Mischa Barton! I always see photos of her out without makeup on and her reaction is like “yeah whatever!:D” & I think that’s really cool. Rinka is so cute though, for reals. Who would ever think she’s ugly?!

Hope you’re feeling better! :)

34. Linda says:

i love your new shelves!
    where do you get your cute magazine holders?

You were probably trying to make a heart using the less than character which kills WP ;)

The file folders are from IKEA :)

35. Lexxii says:

Love the shelves! Super awsome. I need some new ones for the bazillions of dvds I have… xD

I saw the new cher bags on ebay. But, for me they are a bit small for how much they are. T.T

36. Rae says:

Ah! I love the new Cher bag! I saw it at the Japanese bookstore and was thinking of buying it. I love the pastel colors.

37. Risa says:

I love your room it’s so cute :) tons of magazines though wow lol
    Sorry to hear your feeling a bit under the weather,hope you feel better soon

38. Lauren says:

Your new shelves look great. I would like more shelves for my room, but there is no room for anything else. I have to store my books on a shelf in my cupboard, and getting to them is a nightmare.

You look so cute out there in the snow~! I live in VA & we got 3 inches yesterday here… I wish I could have enjoyed it like you did T__T

You’re so organised!! I love your new shelves, & huzzah for Rinka getting centre placement, lol~ That UO top is gorgeous too.

& seriously, I wish I looked half as good as Rinka does without makeup!

I almost forgot~!!

Hope you feel better soon, dear! *hugs* ;o;

41. レイカ says:

lol..ever since i started reading your blog, i’ve started to love 梨花さん more and more!! you’re really lucky to have a friend in japan..i’ve always wanted one. it would be so cool that when I finally go, I would have some one to meet!

きおつけてください!
    (sorry, i’ve haven’t learn many kanji yet!)

42. Jenn says:

nice shelves , i need some but i dont have room . ):

love the cher bag, im thinking about getting one myself .

43. Karen says:

Jen~, you are always so organized and everything you own looks so cute!! I’m so jealous! haha

I like what you said about Rinka being genuine. It makes her look down to earth and real :) It’s unfortunate that so many people have to put on an act in order to have others like them.

I hope you’ll get better soon! I got sick too :( The feeling is quite miserable….

44. Ann says:

AH your snow explains why it’s freezing down here. The sun is shining but the wind chill factor is killing me! I like those fringe boots, too bad they’re uncomfortable, argh. maybe with thick socks?

45. Oct says:

you’re suuuper organized. yay for organization!

i’ve ordered the cher catalog and am waiting for it to come in at the japanese bookstore. it’ll be perfect for spring/summer. ;D

46. cin says:

PRETTY SNOW!!!!!! *_*
    I love your coat!
    I agree with your opinion of Rinka :D I enjoy reading her blog and seeing her natural photos :)
    Man I need a shelf like yours for my magazines~ not that I have heaps but there is the potential hehe~~

47. Vina says:

So envious!!!
    The shelves look so good and your magazine collection just takes my breath away, LOL

48. hannie says:

you got the free people dress! i remember in an earlier post you said you wanted it, but the neckline was funny? or something? but yay you got it!! ^____^

and your shelves are so kawaii. so organized!

49. Meru says:

New shelves are so cute!!! :D I love reorganizing stuff~~

50. Sumoni says:

So jealous of the way you decorate your house. It looks like something you’d pay the pros off HGTV to come in and do. Glad to know even across the nation people are getting sick like me. Plus, you’ve still got snow there? We just get rain now.

51. Brigitte says:

Oh goodness your shelves are super cute!!! :D I was going to ask about the shelves but I see you mentioned they’re from IKEA. Love that store!! :D Storage and organization makes me happy lol

Sorry I haven’t been commenting much as of late. :( But I’m still reading! :D

52. Becca says:

oh my, so much snow!!!

Wow, your shelves are really cute and omg at all your magazines! hahaha
    I agree with you, though! For a model to not mind going out with a bare face and not freak out about people posting unplanned pictures on the Internet, it really makes them seem like such a down to Earth person, like someone you could be friends with. :) I have no problem admiring people like that.
    All the snow! We had the snow on Sunday as well but by today, Friday, it was in the 70’s and almost HOT. It’s ridiculous…and how people get sick.

54. Mai says:

I love what you did with your selves o__o~ Makes me excited to get a place of my own and spiff it up with cuteness too :). I really want those F21 boots in dark brown, but I’ve tried the two biggest malls near me in VA and I can’t find them anywhere. I wonder if they’re sold out :(