Still Waiting for Spring

Mar 26, 2014

It snowed all day yesterday and again today. I don’t mind the snow. I prefer snow to just cold for cold’s sake. I only want it to warm up because the cold makes my botched root canal ache more. But the sun is out more and more and I feel like dressing in lighter colors more and more. I also want to pick up more of this Elderflower & Rose Lemonade. Elderflower is tastes nice. There’s an Elderflower soda from found that’s really good but since the first time I bought it’s been sold out and the other soda’s don’t taste as good.

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to “Still Waiting for Spring”

1. Mai says:

I’m so ready for spring to be here too. It’s such a tease when it gets so nice and warm outside only to be followed by snow :(

2. jessica says:

oh dear, your dental woes are still persisting – what happened with the root canal?

The filling material broke through the root and into my gums. Was advised to wait at least 6 months to see if it heals before opting for a risky gum procedure to remove the material.

3. xin says:

I love home pics from you! It looks always so nice and calm. Makes me happy to just look at them! Now I want to paint my walls like this blue! I totally feel the same way… in my heart I’m already in spring mode and want to dress in lighter colours as well! I have a request too… if you have time and would like to, could you do a “how you storage your make up” post? Or a closet post? It would be wonderful!

4. Elyse says:

Oh noooo! I’ve had two botched root canals (one traditional and one through the gums, like you’ve described) on the same tooth before, many many years ago. I ended up demanding that they remove the tooth, even though they wanted to save it. I don’t miss the tooth (it’s not visible) or it’s issues, that’s for sure!

On the bright side, your house looks lovely and calming as always! I hope for your tooth’s sake that spring comes soon!

5. Ria says:

Wow that Butter polish looks amazing.

I am still waiting impatiently for spring to come too…and wearing more brighter colour clothes!

7. Marusera says:

Well, there was almost no snow at my place this year… Such a shame :C Last year it was snowing in April :C

8. Churi Chan says:

I ready for the spring too! :D The sun has actually been shining several days now :D