Baila Magazine

Apr 26, 2014

Some spring-time inspiration from the April Issue of Baila.

Tags: , ,

14 Responses to “Baila Magazine”

1. Jing says:

OMG, love EVERYTHING! Especially this one: http://sushi-cat.net/pics/4_26_14_18.jpg

I’ll definitely be using some of these for inspiration for my work wardrobe.
    Thanks for sharing!!

2. Sofia says:

The “too short” bangs in some of the pics are to die for! I recently cut my bangs a bit short but this motivates me to go even shorter :)

3. Nicky says:

Thanks for posting Jenny, I love all the looks in this magazine. I really need to update my spring wardrobe. This is perfect for inspiration, very causal and basic. But I never understand with j-mags wearing coats and boots in the spring and summer, maybe it’s for night wear too, like in california it gets colder at night.

• mishi says:

I think that’s the reason why.
      Always will regret not bringing something a little warm as the temp during spring time can drop a lot in the evening time.

This is also an April issue so it came out in March so it has a bit more coats. But having been in Tokyo in late April myself (plus DC’s climate is very similar) I can say there are very many days where a light coat is needed and even some summer nights! :)

4. Joyce says:

I’m not sure if all “arasaa” magazines are this way, but compared to Anecan and Sweet, Baila looks super clean! TFS the scans!

I actually switched from Sweet a year ago because of that. Baila is less trend focused than Anecan & Sweet. I’d say Steady & Ginger are similar to Baila :)

5. L says:

Thanks for sharing! I’ve never looked at this magazine before. One day I think I might look to this magazine for inspiration when I’m a bit older XD

6. Lindsey says:

Wow, every single one of these outfits are perfect! Too bad it’s already so hot here in South Georgia I couldn’t wear any of them :(

7. Tiff says:

I love these, thank you! Perfect for Aussie weather because we’re starting to get cold. Side note: I used to read Cutie and thought Baila was crazy boring (about 2-ish years ago?). I’ve just recently started to get back to reading Japanese magazines and I’ve found Cutie to unbearably childish and Baila now more up my tree. Funny how style changes!

8. Susy says:

oooohh!! I can definately use this as inspiration for future outfits! Its getting cooler in australia so YAAYY for these simple outfits!
    Are all your japanese magazines subscriptions that get sent to your house?

9. Twinkle says:

I aspire to all of these things. Gah… I need to try harder.