Cookie Snacking

Wednesday May 04, 2011

When life sucks there’s always cookies!!! :ok: Well, I can enjoy eating cookies that are both tempting and not too indulgent. :x No need to pile on calorie guilt and a sick stomach with stress :P:deco10:

These are the kitty birthday cookies I received. :deco1:
They’re so tiny!
A little bigger than a US Quarter! :deco8: Both shortbread cookies. They were tasty and the frosting was super sweet! I had them with some tea on Monday :) They were gone in 2 bites, haha! :hungry:

Princess Snack :deco5: collagen cookie bars! [お姫様のおやつ]
These are diet cookies at 64 calories total. They’re caramel flavored :deco9: and tasted pretty good. :ok: They were also crumbly like Graham crackers almost. There’s also green papaya and soybean pulp in them for beautification. lolol I bought them at that ranKing ranQueen store! :up:

Tags:

53 Responses to “Cookie Snacking”

1. Ooh! Really only 64 calories!? I hope the carbs + sugars are low too! ^^ Looks like a fabulous and yummy cookie!

2. Jenn says:

The princess snack reminds me of a fancier version of Calorie Mate! I love their maple flavor! I eat it when I don’t have time to grab breakfast. And the kitty cookies are just so adorable!

3. Faitha says:

Such small cookies ! Kawaii ~ whenever i find myself in the presence of yummy cookies, they’re always gone in 3 bites (max). hehe
    Collagen Cookie Bars ! yay ~ I’ve been meaning to try those, but I’ve been looking for really yummy ones. ^_^

And I hope things get less ‘stressful’ for you. I feel like this is a really long week…

4. Those cookies are so cute!

xoxo

5. Shirley says:

Hi Jenny! I have kind of a random question! What kind of things would you suggest sending a friend in Japan? I don’t want to send her things that she can easily get in Japan by accident! You seem to be quite an expert in that area :)

Thanks for your help!

Well just keep in mind what they like. I mean I send my friend Victoria’s Secret fragrances, goods, and clothes but she likes them so I know it’s a good match! Some of the stuff booming in mags though are like Victoria’s Secret scents, Body Fantasies scents, NYX cosmetics, US brand fabric softners & detergents, and, hummm that’s all I can think of. Most stuff is available there still but a lot of it is extra in price. Even the A&F store is double priced so even if you CAN get it in Japan it could be out of most ppl’s price range. Like monogrammed LLBean bags are popular but pricier there as well as Dean and Deluca totes.

Sometimes I send holiday t-shirts from Old Navy like St Patty’s Day and July 4th!

And I think just receiving fun items like makeup, nail polish but from a country specific brand is fun! Or snack food and candy and sauces!

The only thing I’d avoid (if they live near Tokyo) is stuff from Forever 21 and H&M. Those used to be popular but now that they have the stores it’s not as hard to get.

6. Willa says:

The kitty cookies are so cute! ^^
    Also, the Princess Cookies are so unique!

7. Akane says:

Omgg I want those collagen cookies!! *o* I always drink those collagen sodas in hopes that they actually improve my skin ;w; I wonder if they sell these cookies here in Hawaii~

I take collagen supplements HAPPILY and I swear they keep my acne from coming up! Usually I always break out especially at “that time of the month” and since I started taking the supplements in Jan I haven’t had a breakout even during PMS.

8. Meow says:

Oh man the kitty cookies are sooo cute! XD And I HAVE to try the princess collagen bars! =D

9. JL says:

Collagen cookies? I wish they sold collagen-anything’s in my tiny town. Hahaha… hopefully they sell them in Toronto since I’m moving there in three months…

Yea, aside from the Japanese market I can only find collagen items in a few things at the health food stores here. I buy my collagen supplements there.

10. Theda Bara says:

The cat cookies are so cute and they sound like they are just the right size! and I love the 70s Shoujo style artwork on the collagen cookie wrapper. However, I count carbs instead of calories, so I probably would not be able to have these{sad face} Either way, they’re adorable!

PS: I hope you’re feeling better!

11. Charlene says:

CUTE KITTIES! One day I’ll send you something cute :)

12. Gloria says:

Ah, now I crave some dessert :( and there’s nothing boo. I shall just stare intently at these pictures XD

Awh, you & your cute foods~!

14. Joany says:

Those are some fancy cookies! the cat ones are so adorable and look really yummy. I’ve never heard of collagen cookies before, that’s amazing :o

(ps – long time reader but I should make more of an effort to comment!)

15. lissy says:

those cookies are too cute to eat :D

16. Ys says:

Ooh those kitty biccies are so so cute :) I’m really into biscuits at the moment so you’re making me really hungry hehehe.

17. elizabeth says:

Hi Jenny!

On the topic of dieting, could you please let me know how you take your sweat baths? I’ve tried to do them around 55 degrees c but that’s a bit too hot to get straight in :S How do you do them?

And the princess cookies look really good! Too bad I can’t find them on the web site :(

Get in first, then run the hot water. You’ll be able to withstand hotter water if you slowly acclimate to it rather than filling the tub and trying to get in.

• elizabeth says:

Thanks! I tried running 41 c then adding 55 later on. Seemed to work. Still sweating T*T

I’m guessing you either don’t live in the US or have a super lovely water system installed in your bathroom! US baths rarely have actual temperature controls. I’ve only ever seen them overseas and I’m always so jealous! So I’m sorry I can’t give you temperatures to use. They’d be in Fahrenheight anyway lol

Sweatings good! That’s the ultimate goal!

18. Jasmin says:

Yummy oO
    Princess Snacks, it reminds me of these Bihada Face Masks
    …and alltogether the princess on the wrapping looks like Marie Antoinette from Lady Oscar ^_^!!!

Such a pitty, this is a rare find here in Germany T_T
    *sigh*

Yes, yes, yes! Me too! I immediately thought maybe they were related to the Bihada beauty line, but nope.

Yea I can’t get these in the US either. I only brought a few over :(

19. Alyse says:

Those Princess snacks look good..! lol
    Hope you have a much better weekend ;w; I read your other posts about the food poisoning and craptastic metro trains! D=
    Maybe this site will cheer you up: http://howfuckedismetro.com/
    Enjoy!♥

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH OMFG THIS SITE! I like how the red line (my line) “looks pretty fucked.” Always LOL

I usually take the MARC train which is in a constant state of fuckery…

20. miss wave♪ says:

Suuuper cute cookies! They’d be gone in one bite for me. X3

And I’ve seen the collagen cookie bars around but always worried the flavor would be horrendous so I stayed away. But it might be a nice alternative! Thought lately I’ve been trying to gain a pound or two so work stress can’t be seen so much in my face. ;___;

But you look so tiny! Can’t imagine you needing to diet at all! :)

I wish it were that easy, but I’m tiny only because I eat these things. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago & I’m enjoying my healthier lifestyle! :)

21. Loma says:

omg omg feeling hungry LOLOL nice cookies… i wouldnt eat them, they are so cute! *~~*

I kept them around so long before I ate them b/c they were so pretty xD Posting them sorta let’s me enjoy them forever… in a weird way :P

22. Mei says:

aaaaaa kawaii cookies !! :D

omg derishuz lol

I think you’ve converted me into a collagen supplement ho ;)

Do you take them now too!?!? I wanna know what you think! Hokum, not hokum~~ I bought my second bottle already of the US brand ahahaa! They switched though to bovine collagen tastes WAY better and works the same (thank god!) Seriously, I don’t get PMS acne anymore … O___O;;; it’s…. a miracle!

24. Yuki says:

Cookies = ♥

Aw ;_; I’d like to eat the Princess one ; _ ;

I wish I could order some ´___`

25. Ashlotte says:

Eeee those cookies are so adorable!!! I want some! :3

26. Rubi says:

Really? a size of a quarter!? that’s smaller than an oreo!!! lol now I have to go eat some cookies xD

27. chocoNIKKI says:

うわああ〜〜〜!これメチャ可愛いの〜 *I want it tooo* And the collagen products, does it really work? I guess the concept is the same as those collagen jellies etc you posted before, ne~ I see them at the mall a lot~!!

You’d have to eat them every day though and I only bought a few :( So I don’t know how they compare to the daily jellies.

28. Alanna says:

aww the kitty cookies are too cute:D and the princess ones sounds really tasty:)

29. zoraida says:

these cookies are really cute .. idk if i’d be able to eat them O_O

30. Jane says:

Hm, collagen sounds interesting especially that you say it might help with acne? Dunno if I should give it a try, but I sooo hate pills!! They are just a menace to swallow. :(
    I wish I could get those collagen cookies you mentioned lol.

PS: Thanks for your nice comment, I try my best to work out and stay in shape :P

KITTY COOKIE BE STILL MY HEART
    haha
    The diet cookies…are they actually filling or are they just for a low cal snack when you are craving something sweet? :)