Hope Christmas went well!

Dec 30, 2004

I’m back from my parents’. My Christmas was lovely and quiet really. Got a lot of nice little things and had a nice family dinner where I had a great time catching up with relatives. And I even had a “sort of” white Christmas! For the first time in history it snowed on Christmas day where I lived! You can see video HERE! (WMV format). Nothing stuck & it only lasted bout an hour.

I have to admit I’m a little worried about Angela. I just got her Christmas letters today that I know she sent out BEFORE the earthquake and tidal wave. I hope you’re okay and I’m going to write you too in case you don’t have any power right now ^___^. I know the earthquake happened on the other island of Indonesia & not yours so it sort of helped me to relax ~_~.

But I won’t worry too much because I know you said you’d be on vacation at this time so I hope you are and are doing wonderfully ^__^!!!!

Okay, pictures instead. I’m not feeling at the moment, I think a sinus infection has gone BAD on me. So here are some random photos.

Angela’s Christmas letter with cute postcards & gifts from Taiwan

Kissing Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel coin bank. They kiss when you put money in! (from Mike)

New fan (from Mike)

New pens & pencils & hairclips
Pens, pin, pencils, hairclips (from Mike)

PUMPKIN POCKY!

These last 4 were taken at my parents’

My xmas all! ~~ & happy New Year! pyro Raine Winniey Jennifer LemonSalad Jen tuan lain chiaki Karen mee Meru Bubble Kim jane Lorik Destiny

13 Responses to “Hope Christmas went well!”

1. Meru says:

Snow? Ahhh, that’s awesome! It snowed in Tallahassee, FL (where I’m from) in 1989 or something. But the snow didn’t reach there or even Auburn this year. Ah well. :( I’m glad you had a good holiday. And your new layout is so cute (as always) ^_^

2. Chiaki says:

Yey! Pwezzies! I really must find out where or how I can get that Pocky candy, looks yummy :D Glad you had a great xmas, and lovely new layout!

3. Kim says:

Beautiful Christmas. Mine is just rainy and stormy.

Dude. That quake hecka scared me! My cousin just went to Thailand TODAY.

4. LemonSalad says:

Ooooh, cool presents. =D I want staionary… ._.” … AND POCKY! =D

Your tree looks freaky with the red. x3

5. Lorik says:

waiii that was a really cool video! i havent seen snow in 7 years. Aww you got really cute presents! Yeah, its really unfortunate that this had to happen in asia…let’s just hope things will get better soon. welcome back ^___^

6. Jen says:

Ah~ I’m so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas not to mention see some snow :D The video was great. I really miss Minnesota and its winter now =P Anyway, glad to see you back and the layout is very cute :3

7. Destiny says:

Omg, I’ve been wondering about Angela. o_o;; The long periods of no updates. x_x; LOVE THE LAYOUT. :D! So kawaii. Cool piccys, too. :P!

8. Jennifer says:

Gflad to hear you had a nice quiet xmas. >_< Overhere it was a mad house with lots of loud kids, lol. XD Cute Hello Kitty gifts…Kaylie got HK pj’s. XP Have a wonderful New Year as well.

9. karen says:

I feel like a nut because your package is sitting right here unsent Hhahah oops :o i hope angela is ok T__T

10. Carolyn says:

Aww I like the pretty colors of this layout. :) *hearts*

11. wendy says:

have a good nye :)

12. leene says:

PHOAR! Soon I haven’t been here in ages. -_-;;

I’m not a hello kitty fan (in fact, I’m actually anti-hello kitty) but that money bank is SO CUTE!! Your such a lucky girl!

I hope your friend is ok…. The whole tidal waves thing… it’s so horrible…

13. Vera says:

hey! hehee, seems that you cant resist to launch the layout later. hehe =). I love your new layout!! Its awesome! hehe ;). It always is. I hope you friend is alright over there, have you tried contacting her? =(. *god bless*