Hope Christmas went well!

Thursday, Dec. 30, 2004 | 13 Comments

I’m back from my parents’. My Christmas was lovely and quiet really. Got a lot of nice little things and had a nice family dinner where I had a great time catching up with relatives. And I even had a “sort of” white Christmas! For the first time in history it snowed on Christmas day where I lived! You can see video HERE! (WMV format). Nothing stuck & it only lasted bout an hour.

I have to admit I’m a little worried about Angela. I just got her Christmas letters today that I know she sent out BEFORE the earthquake and tidal wave. I hope you’re okay and I’m going to write you too in case you don’t have any power right now ^___^. I know the earthquake happened on the other island of Indonesia & not yours so it sort of helped me to relax ~_~.

But I won’t worry too much because I know you said you’d be on vacation at this time so I hope you are and are doing wonderfully ^__^!!!!

Okay, pictures instead. I’m not feeling at the moment, I think a sinus infection has gone BAD on me. So here are some random photos.

Angela’s Christmas letter with cute postcards & gifts from Taiwan

Kissing Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel coin bank. They kiss when you put money in! (from Mike)

New fan (from Mike)

New pens & pencils & hairclips
Pens, pin, pencils, hairclips (from Mike)

PUMPKIN POCKY!

These last 4 were taken at my parents’

My xmas all! ~~ & happy New Year! pyro Raine Winniey Jennifer LemonSalad Jen tuan lain chiaki Karen mee Meru Bubble Kim jane Lorik Destiny

Jenny posted on Thursday, Dec. 30, 2004

13 Responses to “Hope Christmas went well!”

1. Meru says:

Snow? Ahhh, that’s awesome! It snowed in Tallahassee, FL (where I’m from) in 1989 or something. But the snow didn’t reach there or even Auburn this year. Ah well. :( I’m glad you had a good holiday. And your new layout is so cute (as always) ^_^

2. Chiaki says:

Yey! Pwezzies! I really must find out where or how I can get that Pocky candy, looks yummy :D Glad you had a great xmas, and lovely new layout!

3. Kim says:

Beautiful Christmas. Mine is just rainy and stormy.

Dude. That quake hecka scared me! My cousin just went to Thailand TODAY.

4. LemonSalad says:

Ooooh, cool presents. =D I want staionary… ._.” … AND POCKY! =D

Your tree looks freaky with the red. x3

5. Lorik says:

waiii that was a really cool video! i havent seen snow in 7 years. Aww you got really cute presents! Yeah, its really unfortunate that this had to happen in asia…let’s just hope things will get better soon. welcome back ^___^

6. Jen says:

Ah~ I’m so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas not to mention see some snow :D The video was great. I really miss Minnesota and its winter now =P Anyway, glad to see you back and the layout is very cute :3

7. Destiny says:

Omg, I’ve been wondering about Angela. o_o;; The long periods of no updates. x_x; LOVE THE LAYOUT. :D! So kawaii. Cool piccys, too. :P!

8. Jennifer says:

Gflad to hear you had a nice quiet xmas. >_< Overhere it was a mad house with lots of loud kids, lol. XD Cute Hello Kitty gifts…Kaylie got HK pj’s. XP Have a wonderful New Year as well.

9. karen says:

I feel like a nut because your package is sitting right here unsent Hhahah oops :o i hope angela is ok T__T

10. Carolyn says:

Aww I like the pretty colors of this layout. :) *hearts*

11. wendy says:

have a good nye :)

12. leene says:

PHOAR! Soon I haven’t been here in ages. -_-;;

I’m not a hello kitty fan (in fact, I’m actually anti-hello kitty) but that money bank is SO CUTE!! Your such a lucky girl!

I hope your friend is ok…. The whole tidal waves thing… it’s so horrible…

13. Vera says:

hey! hehee, seems that you cant resist to launch the layout later. hehe =). I love your new layout!! Its awesome! hehe ;). It always is. I hope you friend is alright over there, have you tried contacting her? =(. *god bless*