Happy New Year
Dec 31, 2004
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I hope everyone’s taking in the last remaining moments of 2004. I’m making some resolutions this year. I should write them down.
- Workout in some fashion for 45 mins at least 3 times a week
- Do SOMETHING about my wisdom teeth
- Try to be more understanding and helpful in my relationship with Mike
- Stop the spending on crap, remind myself I have NO room for more stuff.
- Stop being my own worse enemy. No more “I’m fat, I’m ugly, I’m stupid, I’m insert mean comment “
9 Responses to “Happy New Year”