Final Japan Photo Post

Dec 30, 2008

The new year is fast approaching and I vowed to finish posting my photos of Japan in 2008 :good::exclaimit: I’m looking forward to 2009. What will it hold? I’m just happy to be spending the New Year with my family!

I’ll see them for the first time in over a year :supercry: I’m feeling a little blue today though because I’m mad I’ll be seeing them with a face full of acne!! I had been acne free (thank you Clinique’s 3-step Acne Kit) until I used Murad’s evil-ass Optimal Skin Health Treatment. The next morning I woke up with acne ALL OVER MY FACE. And not just little pimples, huge, deep, painful cysts! UUUUGH! SO PISSED OFF! It hurts so much too :facepalmcry::F Throbbing and inflammed. I know it sounds gross but that’s what it did to my beautiful skin! I have 9, yes 9, swollen large nodules on my face now. The biggest on my chin which makes eating and talking painful :kanjicry: My acne kit is doing a good job at keeping the outer inflammation at a minimum, but I can still feel how inflamed it is under the skin. I hope it goes away ASAP because I’d hate to have to go to my doctor just to clear this shit up.

Anyway~ that’s gross to talk about but I just want to say fuck Murad, I’m never trying their shit EVER AGAIN. I took some aspirin so maybe it’ll help with the pain & swelling~~ :dizzy:

ONTO HAPPIER THINGS~!

PHOTOS!

There are 35 photos (sorry to kill your bandwidth.) Mostly random things~ but i tried to post them in sort of batch order~ :sketchheart:

Jesus Diamante
This was on the last day so I was TOO BROKE to even buy a $100.00 hair accessory :down:

Angelic Pretty
in the elevator, haha
:bigheart: :bigheart: :bigheart: :bigheart:

31 Responses to “Final Japan Photo Post”

1. Becky says:

oh my~~
    i think if i was there… i would suffer a cuteness overload (* A *)

2. Shirley says:

Note to self: never buy Murad products.

I would die to go to Japan!!

3. mishisan says:

OMG that’s kind of freaky that it had that effect on your face… Bodily chemicals are so freaking retarded *sigh* If only you could just tell your body to STOP making them XD
    —— —— ——
    So many stupidly cuuute looking things ;_; me wants

4. Rachelle says:

it makes me think a little of New York, except 700% cleaner and prettier :D

5. Steph says:

OMYGOSH. JD!!!!!!!!!!! ANGELIC PRETTY!!!!
    Why do they have to be so expensive?! T_T;

6. Tara says:

I don’t know if you’ve tried Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, but it worked WONDERS for me.

I never really had acne until I turned 18, all of the sudden, it was invading my face, especially my forehead. It was horrible, NOTHING worked. Not salicyclic acid not benzoyl peroxide, not anything. I went to the dermatologist and she gave me some free samples of Differin gel, which made my skin so sensative that when I would get my eyebrows waxed, the skin would burn, turn bright red, and literally peel off in layers. Fun, right? The Differin cleared up my forehead, but it was Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub that KEPT the acne away months after I ran out of free samples. I would honestly give it a try, nothing seemed to work for me until I found this stuff. It makes your face feel amazing too, you can actually feel it unclog your pores, it’s unbelievable.

Haha, those donuts are too cute! =3

7. Ashley says:

oh my.. i hope your face feels and looks better.
    if they’re really red, ice and eye drops will help bring down the swelling.

and one more thing… PACHINKO!!
    WOO!!!
    ^-^

8. Nao says:

Japan~ to far~
    nice photos~ i love kitty camera! (-^□^-)

shibuya 109 *dies*

My friend Aiko sent me a Shibuya 109 eco bag and a bunch of their fun give-aways. I could never pull of the whole loli thing, but it’s so much fun to look at! Froofy eye candy!

10. Hachi says:

*shakes fist at Murad page* That is NOT ACCEPTABLE! I hope you’ll be sending them a very angry letter/email – get your money back!

I never imagined Angelic Pretty to be that big, wow, two floors(!). For some reason I thought it’d be a little cramped shop – I guess all the money goes to a good place!
    I’m definately, positively booking my ticket soon!

11. emm says:

ahh i wanna go to japan again!
    i got a bag from majestic legion!
    i love their clothes so cute~~~
    and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the emporium?
    these weird random brands are AWESOMEEEE
    i got shoes and a bag from the emporium!!!
    and lowry’s farm is so much love

Ughh, I hope your skin clears up in time for New Year’s Eve tomorrow! My skin is really sensitive to new products too… I hate it :(

omgg, the Jesus Diamante shop looks divine… I want that parasol in the window display!

13. Tiff says:

Oh nooo I miss Shibuya so… crazy… much now. I got back from Japan just under a month ago and i’m still suffering terrible Japan withdrawals. The picture of the 109 building is going to make me cry and the Mister Donut capsule machine just brings back happy memories of us raiding every capsule machine we could find.

Eeek the idea of me being stuck here in tiny Brisbane just makes me want to cry now!

14. Nanako says:

awww not your final japan photo post T___T

Happy new year o(^^o)(o^^)o わくわく

15. Ami says:

ohhh man i know what you mean. ever since im in jr.high i get breakouts like that EVERY PERIOD.

everything in those stores look sooooo cute though. but probably so expensive right? i think japan is the perfect place to go once you’ve won the lottery. do you play the lottery? go play the lottery. i dont either, but lets start. all of us-everyone.

:D

16. Leanne says:

i still haven’t finished posting up photos from my VN trip.

thank-you for sharing photos from your Japan trip they have been absolutely lovely and have made me want to work harder so then i can definitely go to japan next year! :D

happy new year jen~ :)

17. Rachelle says:

;3 love the new layout, happy new year!

18. Shirley says:

Ooh I like your layout~
    They’re always so cute!!

19. Gem says:

i want all of those cameras!!!!hahahaa, i’m gonna miss your japan pictures jen.i feel like a kid when i’m looking at them.so pink and so cute.happy new year!!!!! :3

20. Risa says:

Japan is so gorgeous!!!I think if I ever went there I’d kick and scream on the plane back home like a little kid in a toy store.

sucks about the acne.I’ll never use that.Hope you still have a wonderful 09!!

21. Holly says:

Awesome photos! All the pink stuff is so CUTE!

22. Reita says:

Nice photos~
    The ones taken at night look so cool >

23. Ys says:

Aww so sad it’s the final Japan photo post :( Aren’t there more so you can enjoy the trip all over again ;)

Ouch the acne sounds extremely painful. I’ve never heard of that happening before. Make sure you keep away from that stuff in the future! And I hope it didn’t ruin your holiday plans too much.

24. cin says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D
    aww im enjoying your japan pics~~ i like the angelic pretty pics.. so cute~~ ^^

25. Midori says:

Thanks for posting the frilly photos! I forget…is that laforet?

26. pello says:

oh, my heart’s bleeding. (._.) i have to go to tokyo because your pics want me to go … ( /*v*)/

27. Genevieve says:

AHhh, I always love your Japan photos.

Oh no about the acne! You know, I stopped using that Philosophy lotion and my breakouts have stopped! =O
    Still have pimples, though :(

28. Desie says:

OMG!!!! JESUS DIAMANTE!!! *dies*
    Those are cute photos, I love them!
    (Oh by the way, hello! I’ve been a lurker for quite a long time so I thought I would start commenting. You make the cutest Banners ever!)

Nice pictures!! Gay, all your photos are too darn cute!

30. Wow ~ I love the pictures :D They make me want to go to Japan >