New Madewell Summer Items

Tuesday June 25, 2013

Recently Madewell put up a bunch of new items on their site as well as updated their lookbooks. These were my favorites.

madewell
madewell
madewell
madewell
madewell
madewell
madewell
madewell

Hoping I can at least try on a few of the above items. :)
I really like the windowpane boyshirt but I’d want it in blue. I’ve seen a lilac version in the store and I know the moment I were to buy it in red blue would come out! So I’m crossing my fingers it comes out in other colors.

7 Responses to “New Madewell Summer Items”

1. angela says:

i actually really like the windowpane shirt in red, i think it’s cute! if the blue version is like a lighter blue then i can imagine that being really pretty too. the red striped dress in the compilation image is lovely :) makes me wish we had madewell in the UK!

2. Milly says:

I really like the dresses! Especially the Chambray Eyelet Dress and the white dress with the fruit (?) pattern. I think they would be pretty easy to coordinate with! :) Wished Madewell had a store in Canada so I would be physically able to see some of these awesome clothes!

3. Ashley Hasegawa says:

I really want a denim jean jacket but I dont want to pay a lot like at madewell since its just a trend. I think maybe it shouldnt be too hard to find in a thrift store though!

4. Amelia says:

I love that windowpane boyshirt a lot. Madewell needs to get a store in Europe asap.

5. Kate says:

I love pretty much all of these. I like the red windowpane shirt myself, but it would be perfect in navy!

6. Rora says:

I completely fell in love with the polka dot dress in the second photo (♥o♥) Unfortunately they don’t seem to ship to Finland :’c I better go to the fabric stores and sew it myself! :D

7. Love them! They are simple but sophisticated too when paired with the right things! :)