Anyone else go out for Black Friday? I ended up going out at 8:00pm, midnight, and again at 7am. Wasn’t what I planned but it’s how it went down nonetheless. And as I type this I can say I’m officially 100% done with my Christmas shopping. I just have to get down to the post office now.
Thanks Black Friday!
I ended up getting an entire new winter outfit on sale.
It’s November and about time I do a seasonal capsule post!
These are the things I’m wearing the most (excluding work.)
- Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in black frost (Madewell)
- Skinny Skinny Ankle denim in pool wash (Madewell)
- Ridgestripe pencil Skirt (Madewell)
- Striped Gondola Dress (Madewell)
- cashmere sweater in burgundy (Everlane)
- U-neck white tee (Everlane)
- cashmere sweater in navy (Everlane)
- Dotted navy long sleeve tee
- Tippi sweater in light gray (J.Crew)
- Tippi sweater in black (J.Crew)
- faux leather jacket (H&M)
- black flats (Payless)
- black oxfords (Nordstrom)
- burgundy fleece tights
- burgundy wool cap (Madewell)
- wool scarf (H&M)
Focused on comfort right now. Putting on a super soft cashmere sweater and cozy stretchy pencil skirt is just what my stressed out body needs right now. I’m in a lot of pain and discomfort with all this dental work going on and other stress; I just need to feel good at the end of the day!
A few weekends ago I picked up the pool wash denim at Madewell. I bought them 2 sizes too big so that they would have a nice boyfriend look & feel to them. The actual boyfriend denim they offer don’t flatter me at all so I’m glad I gave this idea a go!
Thought I’d add some links to the items I could still find pages for.