No better time to post what I’ve been wearing for summer than late July! Where many days are in the 90°’s and I’ve retreated into t-shirt heaven. Everlane’s Box Tee is still my #1 go to summer item (as it was last year.) But I have also picked up a few from Fossil’s Men’s department that are so soft and comfortable not to mention stripey.
– Madewell High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in deep blue
– Madewell Pleated Shirt Stripe Skirt
– Madewell Ponte Swivel Skirt in navy
– cut off Calvin Klein’s
– Everlane Box Cut Tee in black, white, and heather gray
– Fossil Martin Crew Neck Pocket Tee in navy stripe
– Fossil Martin Stripe Pocket Tee
– Madewell Tomboy Workshirt
– Madewell Perfect Chambray Short-Sleeve Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
– J.Crew scarves in dot print
– Uguisu printed scarf
– Catbird canvas tote
– BeeZip clutch tote
– Old Navy headbands
– Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Mermaid Dream & Flowers in Her Hair
– Revlon nail polish in Apricot Nectar
– L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
– Madewell Text Book Glasses
I included the L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream because it has been my favorite skin care find this summer. It’s ultra cooling and makes me skin look brighter and more supple immediately. I wear it as a night cream or alone on days I go without makeup.
Some of what’s above is non-work attire. For work instead of the tees and denim I usually just wear the skirts along with other lightweight button ups that I have. I also have some black pointed flats and 2 other black skirts I tend to only wear to work.
My colors have really branched out this summer passed just navy and red. Though might have a blue tone obsession now… :)
Mike’s spinal surgery took place just this Thursday so I had a quiet Birthday at home today baking and calling family. I figured last year I got a tattoo so really anything pales in comparison to that! So I focused on making a pretty cake fit for any pastel mermaid delusional person.
And yesterday I got this huge birthday package from Anna filled with things she picked up on her recent trip to Japan. So many of these are my favorite things. Especially loving the yuzu essential oil for my aroma diffuser. It’s smells perfectly like yuzu!
A few things from Mike including Mermaid Shampoo and the “Flowers in Her Hair” Lippmann polish.
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes on IG & Tumblr!