ISWAS Travel Items

Wednesday August 24, 2011

Lately I’ve been thinking about travel and ISWAS on Yesstyle.com has so many travel goods lately!

Vielleicht haben Sie meine Twitter gesehen? :!?: Ich möchte für Weihnachten nach Deutschland besuchen~~ Ich hat Karte schon suchen!
Sowieso, vielleicht. Trotzdem muss Ich mehr Deutsch studieren! :x Ich weiss dass, meine Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

Set of 3: “Shinzi Katoh” Series Pouch
I recently ordered this set of pouches for making travel more organized. I really loved how easy the travel case I got from Crabtree & Evelyn made packing for my last trip and felt I really wanted to invest in a few more helpful travel organization items! I’m still waiting for them to arrive but I’ll post them when they get here.

Iswas also sells handbag organizers which I think would be fantastic for plane trips. I always bring an over-sized “personal item” with me, hahaha! Then I shove it under my seat but it’s usually a big tote bag with no compartments so something like these would be useful.

Polka Dot Roll-Up Bag Organizer

Mesh Bag Organizer

Also useful, foldaway totes! I have something similar to these I got a long time ago as a freebie from a Sanrio store. A lot of eco bags do this style too now. Particularly useful for shopping, obviously. Ones with zip tops though are fantastic for trips because you can use them as secure carry on, etc.

Foldaway Shopper Bag

Convertible Folding Tote Bag

This one is super efficient! It can be both a convertible tote with zip top or a bag organizer when collapsed!

Zip-lock bag set

Kinda neat to have some cute travel-specific plastic zipper bags. I use a lot of the boring clear ones but having these would be more fun!

For international travel these language notebooks would be fantastic! I love how they’re laid out plus small so you can carry them with you easily. You can put in your OWN practice phrases rather than some generalized phrase book. It’s really appealing!

Vocabulary Pocket Notebook

Sentence Vocabulary Pocket Notebook

Spring Vocabulary Notebook
This one is REALLY cool if you’re like me and can’t keep your eyes from sneaking a peek at answers! Haha, the page shows it in action through some nice gifs!

International travel means passport!…

Set: Icon Series Passport Cover + Rubber Band

Pink/Brown Passport Covers

“Rilakkuma” Passport Case

“Shinzi Katoh” Series Passport Cover

“Bon Voyage” Passport Cover

Lastly… :deco13:

Rilakkuma Neck Cushion with Hood

Funnily enough while writing this Airtran emailed me with discount US fares. Only looking at fares to my family’s though… it’s still about $50 more than I’ve paid before hahaha! Won’t be buying THAT!

Tags:

80 Responses to “ISWAS Travel Items”

1. Erin says:

These are all really good ideas! I especially love the foldaway shopper bags and the different passport cases you posted. No matter how many organizational items I have, though, I always feel like I can never find anything in my luggage. Maybe it’s a sign that I’m over packing!

What’s worse is when you open your luggage and you think “now why in the world did I pack THIS!?” I’ve been underpacked and overpacked. Still not sure which is worse lol

2. Sidney says:

I loooooove things like those vocab/sentence books! I am sucker for thinking that having more study items means I will study more =_=

3. Mika says:

I really adore the Rilakkuma items plus the roll-up bag. The roll-up bag is cute, and I love the pastel-y colors they come in! I really want one because I tend to bring a lot of things with me, too. And it makes my bag look like it’s about to vomit all my things inside. =_=

4. Amy says:

Whenever I switch purses or bags, it starts out so neat and organized before I leave the house. Then at the end of the day, everything in there is in a clutter! :C Really want one of those organizers, but they’re a bit overpriced.

I use multiple mini pouches (free ones from magazines usually) which I found has really helped me switch bags but still bring over everything I need & stay organized.

5. Shmuberry says:

so many cute things! It’s hard not to buy all of these haha!

6. JL says:

The study book thing would really help! XD

Nice! Ooh are you headed to Germany?

I think I love EVERYTHING in this post, haha~ the Spring Vocabulary Notebook is SO clever & cute! ♥

OMG I need one of those roll-up bag organizers because I NEED to have things organized in my bag! *is crazy about having things in order for easy find*

I feel you!! I broke down last winter & started “pouching” everything so I could switch bags easily without forgetting the important things.

10. Michelle says:

Homg!~
    I need to get that vocabulary booklet! I’m really behind on my studies on Korean. I really want the neck cushion, but then I saw the convertible tote bag and I went googly eyes over it! ^^

11. Mika says:

Those vocabulary notebooks are so cute, but I really love those polka dot bag organizers! I don’t have any totes that don’t have pockets though, so I don’t think I’ll ever get them!

12. I am all about that neck cushion!!

13. chocoNIKKI says:

Ooooh those travel bags look very useful, for if I do end up saving enough to go on an exchange trip – I shall remember the link~! =D And those vocabulary notebooks! Excellent idea! …Too bad I’m so lazy… =O Updating/creating flashcards for my Anki/SRS program is already a drag for me… But for organized people it’d be awesome~! Maybe one day… -o-;;;

14. sukipooki says:

Iwas always have the cutest items all the time for every purpose, they are seriously trying to rape my wallet. It’s really hard to resist the temptation!!!!! Must…hide….wallet….f a s t! I can’t wait for you to receive them so you can tell us how they are! If they’re really that great them I must buy them too….right? =D

Yeah I’m wondering how structured they are etc, etc!

Iswas is always adding new useful and cute things! Things you can’t easily find in stores t___t;;;

15. Gesine says:

Deutschland?! Ich würde gerne deutsch mit dir üben! :D Wenn du magst, kannst du mir eine E-Mail schreiben oder über Instagram!

16. lissy says:

that rilakkuma neck cushion is the cutest thing ever :D

17. Susann says:

You’re lucky, I am German :D
    also, wenn du ein bisschen üben möchtest, kann ich dir gerne helfen. Wohin fährst du denn in Deutschland?
    Liebe Grüße,
    Susann

Ach so! Du bist Deutsches?! Toll! Ich möchte Deutsch mit dir probieren! Wenn es gefällt dir!

Wenn ich nach deutschland, gehe nach Köln vielleicht?? Ich weiss noch nicht. Ich suche noch am Preis. Zwei Karte ist nicht so billig.

18. M says:

sometimes when i pack i can get everything in the first time but when i try again it doesnt work, it…absorbs…energy.must be…

19. Tina says:

ISWAS has lots of cute items! I’m drooling over their stationery.

I know a little German, can barely write but I can read and understand some. :D Cool that you’re going there, will it be Berlin?

I don’t know if I’m going yet, only looking at prices & such right now. Probably won’t be going to Berlin though but instead visiting Christmas markets :)

20. HYP' says:

I love this post ! So wonderful ! I also like traveling so you gave me many good ideas to organize ~ And I love all the passport cover and the vocabulary books ~ Ah… I really need to invest in such stuffs ! ^^

Yeah I travel at least a few times a year (since family is so far away) so investing in some of these items really seemed like a good idea lately!

21. Angel says:

I seriously need a bag organizer. I keep meaning to buy one but somehow I never do. i like huge bags and its so hard to look for stuff in it, its like a black hole for tiny stuff. The neck pillow with a hoodie is sooo cute!

It really is a black hole that your items disappear into! I separate all my purse items into 2 main pouches now so I can at least switch bags easily without forgetting something important. I just got so tired of losing track of my stuff! But looking at this organizer it’s a bit more useful than separating things into pouches :D

22. Thanh Thao says:

Jenny you are coming to Germany?? That’s so awesome! Did you decide where to go yet? Come to Düsseldorf, you are more than welcome here, we also have a pretty Weihnachtsmarkt! It would be so awesome to see you here!

I love all of those travel goodies you posted! I’ve always wanted a cute passport cover form JP, but then I tested them and realized the German passport is too big for them! How unlucky, lol.

Ich bin Deutsch, ich kann viel mit dir üben wenn du willst! ;)

Actually I was looking at that area! After seeing where many of the popular markets were plus having been there before would make it a bit easily too :) But, um, when I was there I had a host family who drove me so much so I can’t remember how much public transport is in that area. I remember there are trains from city to city but are there buses to the train stations everywhere?? I know I took buses to school every day but it was like 10 years ago :( *feels dumb*

23. Lei says:

Oh my! Great post I’ve always wondered where to get cute items like these!

24. Molly says:

I was just looking at those vocabulary books last week! They look so useful for learning a language, love the iswas brand~

25. mommo says:

wowwowwwowwwww!! I totally need one of those!!
    I must buy, I must buy, I must buy!!

such a cute and valuable items! :)

26. bloomzy says:

My sister uses these travel cases. She bought them when she was in Taiwan and she swears by them. They’re obviously handy because then my mum was converted haha

I think they’re a good idea but I love organizing things so… XD

27. Haruka says:

Ooh I’ve been looking for products like this too! I have to be organized or I go nuts (yet I’m lazy..). The invention of the bag organizer is a big help, I’ve got too many small loose items in my bag. I’ll go check out ISWAS now (✪ܫ✪)

Hahaha your first sentence is total me too. I MUST be organized but I hate having to do it. Once it’s done I want it to stay that way FOREVER because I’m lazy too.

28. Charlene says:

Haha jenny you always find the neatest and cutest things :3

29. Amelia says:

That Rilakkuma cushion is amazing!

30. miney says:

I have the roll up bag organizer but still my things are not organize. The notebook and passport cover is so so cute.

31. Skylice says:

sooo cute! i loove everything in this post! roll up bag organizer (i need it!), passport cover and rilakkuma Neck Cushion with Hood are def my favorite :D

32. I’m really in need of a bag organizer! Iswas makes such cute ones, I haven’t found one thing un-cute among their products!

33. Aleida says:

Ohhhh cute stuff! I especially love the passport covers, I’m looking for cute ones so.. also adore the neck cushion hahaha ~ Thanks for sharing!

34. Marina says:

I have been meaning to buy one of the Shinzi Katoh passport covers (or a Hello Kitty one). I’m planning a trip in December – but to see relatives, nowhere exciting so I have to renew my passport picture. I’ll be happy as long as it doesn’t turn out like my driver’s license picture – I look like an Oompa Loompa, the guy totally saturated my picture since my shirt looks pink but I was wearing a white shirt!

Deustch! I studied German for a year back in school…but my German is a bit rusty. I can still read it but my speaking and listening comprehension is not good.
    Germany in winter must be beautiful, I have German friends who would tell me about all their traditions and the Christmas markets. I also remember my German teacher had one of those advent chocolate calendars. I think saw them being sold in Target last year. I almost bought one.

35. Michelle says:

You have no idea how much I love this post! Travel items are definitely my favorite! If only I travelled often so I can have an excuse to buy these :

36. Inuvotu says:

So cute!!!! Do you know about any cute stationery?!

37. Linda says:

AHHH! Everything is so cuuuuute! :D

38. Thao says:

OMG EXPLOSION OF CUTENESS!!! I love organizers!!! A lot of the ones you posted are super nice looking. Thanks for sharing!

39. Alisa says:

Your German is perfect! Some Germans do not know how to speak their own language…so do not be afraid !!

Du musst einfach ab und zu Deutsch reden und dann klappt das, meine Liebe ^^

40. Ys says:

Oh my those neck cushions are to die for :D

41. Margaret says:

Those vocab notebooks are all so cute! I’m studying German and think they would definitely help motivate me…right? :)

42. cin says:

Uuu I like many things on this post!! XD

43. Lisa says:

These travel items are so freaking CUTE! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to have to check these out for my next trip.

I LOVE these sorts of things…I never end up buying them because they tend to be expensive, but these definitely look useful. (Too bad yesstyle.com seems to be down lately!) I just love the look of all these, too…pastel & vintage mix I guess :)