I Guess I Eat at Clyde’s A LOT

Thursday August 25, 2011

Ate at The Lodge again. :hungry: Mike and I discussed holiday travel to family, etc. Then we went and picked up some fresh fruits and whatnot for the weekend. :ok: Hurricane Irene panic buying should probably set in tomorrow and I imagine the grocery stores will be packed with people. :x They love a good panic buy in DC lol! After the earthquake on Tuesday it sort of made people forget about possible flooding from the approaching storm I think. We’ll see. Definitely easy to say I won’t be doing much interesting this weekend~ Ha! :P So we dined out tonight :) As long as I can see the new Doctor Who this Saturday night it’s all good.

:hungry:
Eggplant Parmesan,
Nectarine Shortcake,
Cappuccino

Tags:

38 Responses to “I Guess I Eat at Clyde’s A LOT”

omg yes we’ve been eating nectarines like fiends lately lol

all the food looks like art!

2. Michelle says:

Oh my goodness the food looks delicious! I hope you are safe!

3. Atsuko-chii says:

YUM!

4. Michelle says:

Talk about a drool-worthy post :Q I’m also super excited about the Doctor Who premiere! It’s been too long :

5. Tiffany says:

Oh my god I’m super hungry now ;_;
    Storm and Earthquake?! D: I hope you’re safe and stay safe!

6. mommo says:

whenever I decided to be on diet, you always updated something of food. I will off for eating then XD!
    I saw your tweet; please stay safe and take care:)

kiss♥

7. Amy says:

Hope DC will be safe! And the shortcake looks too cold. I just finished my dinner, it’s making me want to eat again!

Oh god people are like that here too, really with any kind of weather~ it’s the worst in the winter though when a snowstorm is expected to hit ;x Hopefully this hurricane should just bring a ton of rain & that’s all!
    I could really go for that cappuccino right about now, haha~

9. chocoNIKKI says:

That eggplant Parmesan looks amazing – *wants the cheeeese*~! lol And the cappuccino foam~!

Here in Toronto, we also felt the aftershocks mildly, but I think people were more amused by the novelty of the earthquake being felt here, so there was no panic.. Some people even complained about not noticing it when it happened! =O

10. sukipooki says:

We have mass panics in our city too, when the first snow falls you better for grab your pack of salt quick or else it’ll be gone…in an hr….or two at the MAX! Once we were so desperate we used cooking salt LOL That drink you had looks delicious! Look at all the foam!!! nom nom nom!

Ahahaha I can totally relate to the salt thing! Thankfully we’ve always had enough since the home owners association has ppl come in and salt most of it or else we’d need bags & bags.

11. Mika says:

Ohhh, I definitely want to eat there! The food looks so delicious.

Be safe with the coming storm! I hope it doesn’t flood, and if it does, that it doesn’t flood badly! I’m excited for Doctor Who on Saturday, too~ It’s going to be so good!

12. Souno says:

I wish I had food places like that near me ;~;

13. Angel says:

yummy! I watch dr. who too! who’s your favorite doctor so far? :)

Ten is definitely “my doctor” but I like Nine too. Eleven comes in third for me since he replaced Ten haha. I’m not familiar enough with the others. I think mostly your favorite will always be the one you started with :D

14. Lil says:

The food looks so scrumptious!!

15. Thanh Thao says:

Look at that food, now I’m hungry XDD Have a nice weekend, hope the hurricane won’t be that bad and just pass on DC!

16. Huynh says:

The food looks so yummy :] I live in Florida and there’s always hurricane every year but I’m lucky to live in the northern area where hurricanes don’t really hit. But I hope you’ll stay safe. Hurricanes = horrible thunder storms >.

17. Marina says:

I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve last saw Doctor Who. We were watching some recap about 11th Doctor last week. My sister finally caved and started watching Doctor Who with me after Matt Smith took over, so she was sitting there saying “how come I don’t remember that?”. The only episode she could clearly remember was the Van Gogh episode.
    We’ve been watching Torchwood: Miracle Day. I didn’t know what to expect, but it’s quite good. As much as I love Torchwood, it’s just not the same as watching the Doctor.

Your pictures are making me hungry…especially that Nectarine Shortcake! I’ve never had anything but Strawberry Shortcake :(

18. Ys says:

Yummy looking food as always :) I wanna go eat out but with the baby now it’s not so easy but we will get out for some yummy food soon :)

Ah I hope the hurricane isn’t too bad for all you guys. I’ve been watching on the news today how it’s heading your way this weekend. Take care of yourself!

19. jayjayne says:

HURRRRGH!

Delicious!

I love taking pictures of delicious foods!

Also, I hope you’re safe – with all this mad weather – stay out of trouble, you hear?

:D

20. Sidney says:

I LOVE EGGPLANT nomnomnomnommmmmm
    that whole meal looks SO GOOD

21. Moni says:

Yep, I’m getting in all my TV viewing/Internetting tonight just in case the power goes out. :(

22. luluboo says:

i always love your food posts even if they make me hungry haha. that eggplant parmesan looks so delicious *__*

23. Jess says:

OMG this amzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your food photos!!

xox

How nice~ I will always love enjoying food vicariously though you xD