Sitting at the Airport

Tuesday January 03, 2012

I’m at the airport! Blogging :)!

I’ll be getting home later tonight. I’m nervous and excited. All-in-all my trip went well. Being back in my hometown often brings back old feelings … :deco13: low feelings, and memories. But it’s no one’s fault but my own. I tend to run from my problems rather than truly move on from them. I’ll work on that this year. I’m feeling extremely motivated to start 2012! :D And I’m looking forward to being home for the first time since the new year \:D/

I spent so much time watching their local “retro” channel I really feel like continuing to watch That Girl, Mary Tyler Moore, and Dick Van Dyke when I get home!!

Before I left I randomly downloaded some Capsule, hahaha! I love electronica music for traveling. Currently repeating Capsule – The Music (YouTube)

31 Responses to “Sitting at the Airport”

1. M says:

wow! it is warm!
    have a safe flight
    cold in DC i assume

2. Sachie says:

Hope you have a good flight! :D
    Capsule is amazing, “dreamin’ dreamin’ ” is another one of their really good songs!

you’re even coordinated to your luggage! haha too cute

4. Maru says:

Big capsule fan here :)
    Have a safe flight home!

5. Leslie says:

I love capsule too! They’re really good for listening to when working out as well. :D

6. joey says:

Sorry to hear that some not so nice feelings surfaced while you were visiting your hometown… But you’re Home now and can be yourself again. =]
    Happy new year!

Thank you dear. Unfortunately my teens years weren’t do fun and being around the same environment sometimes brings that to surface. But I’ll be home after just 1 more flight!! XD Was still a good visit nonetheless. Better than expected! :)

Awe, this was such a cute/spastic entry haha! XD Safe travels Jenny!

8. rae says:

glad you had a nice time. returning to my home town sort of does the same thing for me. although i have the whole added – having to re-adjust to american culture thing. it always feels a bit dull since it is just suburbia (northern virginia), but after a few days i am happy to just sit on the couch and flip through 100s of tv channels, haha.

cute airport pictures too. i don’t know why, but i really love airports!

9. ShuShu ♥ says:

right, have a safe flight (with capsule, hiahia) and i wish you the best for 2012 :**

ShuShu ♥

10. Alisa says:

I wish you a safe flight!!

11. sarah marie says:

you look so cute for travelling! love those shorts~!!

12. Bianca says:

love airports, love retro tv….u get me jens

13. Jean says:

Ahh, comfy airport fashion! I like it. :) Capsule’s awesome – my fave songs from them are still Sugarless GiRL, Starry Sky, and FRUITS CLiPPER. I like Perfume as well – similar sound, but much more saccharine :D

Great to hear your trip went well overall! I used to be the same – run from problems instead of facing them. While I’ve faced most of them, there’s still a few I’d rather bury and forget, especially since facing them won’t help me anyhow. I have a feeling going back to my hometown will also stir up feelings of regret, sadness, and some anger. Sigh.

Good luck with your resolutions and have a safe flight. :)

14. Maris says:

Lol….I was getting ready today dancing to Music!! How funny! THey are my favorite japanese group, but I think Jelly is my fav!

15. winn says:

lol I’m sick of airports Jen! They even left my checked luggage behind today D;

16. Thanh Thao says:

I love the feeling when you are sitting in the waiting hall, it is kinda exciting cause you know in a few moments you’re board a plane. Hahaha, yeah, for me fyling is something special, lol XD

You look super cute on your flight day!

17. Michelle says:

It’s a love/hate for me waiting at an airport. The only time I hate it is when I can’t figure out how to kill time. Most of the time, I find something interesting to keep me entertained for the time being. Have fun on your trip and have a safe flight!

18. Nani says:

Have a safe trip! :)

19. Jessica says:

Happy new year! I LOVE your bag and your cute suitcase! Loving your red shorts as well!

20. TJ says:

I love that song (“The Music”)!

21. rene says:

Hi Jenny! Happy New Year!!
    I missed so many of your posts. Been really busy lately, roster is pack and I’m hardly at home. Guess where did I spend my New Year? Narita desu! Haha! I only posted the photos on facebook.

Enjoy your trip back home! =)

Capsule is great!!! :D I also recommend Perfume (OF COURSE) and MEG…. ;D They’re all by the same producer, so they all have similar music styles.

ANYWAY, I hope your resolution goes well…the fresh new feeling of a new year…I think I missed it LOL
    I think I know what you mean, though…I sometimes I face my problems in many different ways and when I never get any results I never feel any sort of conclusion…Unfortunately, it doesn’t really seem to go away sometimes :/

23. Amanda says:

oh I love that you like capsule! :D
    And I so know the feeling, I avoided my hometown for a long time aswell! But now I’m here ^^

24. Ellie says:

I feel the same way about visiting my home town. I tend to be reminded of many different as well as nostalgic feelings. And I have to say the same that I tend to run away from my feelings as well as problems, too.

I hope you have a fun visit~ :)