Vintage Mix Girls Spring Inspo

Apr 04, 2012

Some early spring inspiration from the magazine Vintage Mix Girls or 古着MIXガールズ. About 20+ images :deco15:

25 Responses to “Vintage Mix Girls Spring Inspo”

1. Mary says:

I’m so jealous of their fluffy beautiful hair!! I love this style but I don’t think I could ever pull it off xD

2. Emy says:

Eeeeek! So many lovely coordinates *_____*

3. minami says:

i heart your blog! interesting!

4. Maye says:

Wow, everything looks so pretty and relaxed!

And I’m so happy because I find it at Yesasia and isn’t that expensive! I was about to ask you where did you bought it. This is bimonthly magazine, right? Because they have the february and april issue.

Thanks for sharing this inspo!

I have a subscription to it through fujisan.com & yes it’s bimonthly. I get this and Used Mix which is also bimonthly but they’re on opposite months so every month I get a “used” style magazine lol \:D/

5. Marie says:

you can find similar clothes to all of these at forever21! :D
    ~sincerely, a forever21 employee

6. Chani says:

Everything is so lovely, I really like the last pages with the rooms. I know you have restriction in japanese room mostly if it’s not their property so it’s nice to see how they add and recoordinate the room without messing with the walls.

Totally understand. I had a few old apartments where you couldn’t do ANYTHING to the walls or light fixtures or anything. So stifling.

7. Jessica says:

I love this magazine, I like how the models are so cute but without putting on too much. Thanks for sharing these scans! :)

8. B.♥ says:

Love the look of that bedroom, thank you for sharing!

9. Lapinou says:

Beautiful coordinates!

10. xcheru says:

Finally i went through your 2010/11 posts so i was up to date with this blog. (Oh my i sound like some stalker XD)
    But i always try to read up to the current post so i know what a blogger has been through. (Does that make sense?)

I must say i absolutely love your style, the way you write and the pictures you take. I had fun reading through 10/11 and i bet that 2012 will be a good year for you!

Keep it up :)
    xx

Thank you so much. I can’t believe you read through them! Wow, thank you really. I think 2010 and especially last year were really important times for me. I felt I learned a lot about myself and grew especially last year. I wish I could say I focus on the way I write this blog or take photographs but it’s really just my sort of natural speaking style, so, thank you again.

Have an amazing weekend!

11. Selvinas says:

Absolutely love the long dresses!
    Found some on yesstyle that I want to order but they are all one size so I’m not sure if they’d fit. my hips are a bit big. But some of them have measurements so I will measure myself tomorrow.
    What’s your experience when ordering at yesstyle, are the clothes good quality?

It really depends on the shop or brand you’re ordering from. For the most part you get what you pay for. To say if the clothes are cheap so will be the quality. There are a few brands I stand behind though. For cheap but decent (like Forever 21 quality) Tokyo Fashion is reliable and the measurements are usually quite accurate. Same with Puffy, 59 Seconds, and DodoStyle. Lately I really like Elli’s Cabinet but it’s a bit on the higher priced side but they sell good knits.

12. Namie says:

So many lovely coordinates!! I love the float white/ivory maxi dresses up top. And I love the little OK/NG sections–so interesting!

Thanks for sharing these coords with us! It’s great inspiration! I’m having so much fun transitioning my fall/winter wardrobe into a spring/summer one and this post has given me some great ideas.

13. Namie says:

Btw, I follow you on twitter but since my twitter is locked, you wouldn’t be able to see my tweet to you, so I’ll just say this here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have an awesome & amazing birthday full of good times and happy memories! May you have many, many more to come!

Best wishes and hope your dreams come true! ~kira kira~ haha ^^

Loving the stadium jackets + long skirts! :)

15. Hannah♡ says:

Adorable coordinates! I love the sheer, scallop dress. :) Also, I wish I could pull-off barely-there makeup. Alas~ (; A;)/

16. cin says:

This issue is sooo good isn’t it!! ♥ I think I found my replacement for PS~~ :D

17. rene says:

Thanks for the scans! as always, so much effort!

i love the room sections in these mags i don’t know why *_*