Samuji

Sep 30, 2012

Samuji Fall Winter 2012 from Samu-Jussi Koski on Vimeo.

Cin introduced me to a brand she thought I might like called “Samuji.”

Samuji is a creative studio and design house based in Helsinki, Finland.

Absolutely loved the brand at first sight. Minimalistic and timeless pieces really resonate with much of my current wardrobe. I also like the stark contrast of colors between the seasonals and classics collections. It reminds me of a less casual A.P.C. or MUJI.

Here are my favorite pieces. First from fall/winter 2012 then followed by warmer seasons.

One of Those Mornings from Samu-Jussi Koski on Vimeo.

Tags:

11 Responses to “Samuji”

1. Sewon says:

These are all adorable! I love the mint dress with the tiny pale yellow polkadots. :)

2. Michelle says:

I am definitely loving the thick navy and white striped tops and the midi length skirts!

3. Chanel says:

All of those pieces are lovely. I especially love the shirt in the last model shot on the right. I’d wear that with leather pants and dark blue Docs. But that’s just me.

Oh gosh, that reminds me I need to do more autumn shopping.

4. Kmmyp says:

That’s definitely your style! They look so simply adorable. I love the pieces.

5. Twitty says:

Everything looks so comfy! *_* I’m so in love with most of the things here; that first skirt especially. It has very interesting looking pleats. Almost like someone just pinched the front of the skirt a bit to give it that look.

6. Thao says:

Stripes everywhere! Love it!

7. fai says:

Simple and casual, I love it! Agree with you here, it reminds me of Muji :)

8. Bianca says:

god I love EVERYTHING can we like forget our troubles and move to finald with just a suitcase of everything we need? Yes please…

New favorite brand IMMEDIATELY next to aubin and wills ;)

9. Laura says:

Cool! It’s a nice surprise to see Finnish brands in a non-finnish blog :) Finland is such a small place and it’s hard to get famous by designing clothes and actually make a living with it.