Weekend Snaps

Oct 02, 2012

1. new hair color
  2. postcard from Bianca & another friend
  3. new bouquet of flowers from mike
  4. seasonal cleaning supplies Sparkling Spruce & Pear Ginger

Friday

Passed by the Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama window display while out Friday night. Went to grab something small to eat (bruschetta) then had 3 rum & diet cokes. Should have stopped at just two. Stayed out til 2am.

Saturday

Homemade pancakes with Pumpkin Spice butter spread and sugar free syrup.

Stayed in most of the day getting addicted to Homeland. Actually watched the entire first season this weekend! Got caught up for the amazing premiere of season 2.
Did not disappoint.

Used this “hot moist sheet” face mask as well. It wasn’t really the best. It didn’t get warm enough for me. I still think these Kao ones are better and cheaper. But it was fun to try and the gel on the mask was relaxing. You get two so I’ll use the other one some other day. Damn packaging is freaking cute though!

Sunday

Sunday I ran errands then I treated my feet to some post-summer care and I also colored my hair a dark brown. I used John Frieda Precision Foam Color in 5N Medium Natural Brown again. I used the same color in May ‘11. I haven’t colored my hair since October ‘11 though. I liked May’s color better. It faded more gracefully :) So I went with it again.

I’m really happy with it like before :deco3:
This is photo of it from today. I got rained on twice already before this. It’s a terribly rainy day. :rainy: I also got a huge smudge of Fiberwig mascara on this shirt this morning. I’m treating the stain now. :deco13:

It’s from UNIQLO who will be launching a US webstore this autumn so…. I could just replace it finally!

Tags: , ,

38 Responses to “Weekend Snaps”

1. Michelle says:

Omg~

1.) I love the LV window displays. It sometimes makes me dizzy after looking at it for so long.
    2.) I love pancakes for breakfast. I wish I had more time to make some for myself.
    3.) I am loving your new hair color! You look absolutely stunning!
    4.) UNIQLO is getting a webstore? Hallelujah! I left San Fran before they decided to open a store there and nearly cried coming home. I don’t own a single UNIQLO-anything and I’ve heard such great things about their apparel!

1.) I was somewhat surprised our small store had it up!
      2.)pancakes are like my new french macaron guilty pleasure beautiful sweet!
      3.)thank you, thank you I always feel it’s more “me” right after coloring it darker :P
      4.) YES! They officially announced it so no more “rumors” only! The clothing is pretty good for the price-point. I’ve had a few items hold up throughout years now. I think the biggest complaint of the store is the style, seeing as it offers minimalistic basics mostly, and people often try to compare it to H&M or Forever 21 which are strictly fast-fashion. Whoa ok, weird UNIQLO discussion ranty paragraph there hahaha. Basically, I’m excited!

2. Jesslyn says:

Love your hair color! It looks good on you :) And no doubt, your bob hair style suits you the best!! :D

3. Hayley says:

Ooooh love your new hair colour! Glad you are happy with it :)

4. Chloe says:

Ah! your hair looks lovely~
    I recently just dyed my hair red and it’s fading so quickly ;;A;;

Pumpkin spice? oh yum! I haven’t tried that…

5. Jane says:

LOL at the Windex. I use that for killing bugs as well as cleaning windows – it works faster than the most expensive brand of bug spray I’ve tried!

I also dyed my hair with the JF 5N, but it really only tinted my hair a reddish-brown… ):

6. Reiko says:

The homemade pancake looks so delicious!!!!

Girls suck up when it comes to cute packaging hahaha.

Nice hair colour by the way~ Looks like you had a fun weekend!

7. Jessica says:

Wow, your hair looks really pretty! That color suits you really well. I hope you get to remove that stain :

8. Selvinas says:

That window display is both cute and creepy at the same time!

Wish we would also get Uniqlo, always see it in Asia and it looks like a nice store!

9. 3lin says:

l love your hair color. What app do you use to edit the photo? Look like polaroid

10. witlash says:

i hate shirt stains! even if they are cleanable, it is still a hassle throughout the day ^^;
    i’m excited about your uniqlo news! can’t wait

11. Ashley Hasegawa says:

I ADORE your new hair color!!!! ^^ Its super cute!

12. Bianca says:

girlfriend I am COUNTING DOWN the days until that online store is open!!!!! ugh! I was bigger when I bought my dotted shirts…now I need to size down! I got mine for 9.95 as a sale…I hope they have their crazy reductions on the site

i love you as a brunette! quit being kawaii…;)

PS I was reading on Refinery29 that skirts with pants are coming back in style (ugh) and it made me think of you and your Cutie scanning days lols…

Yay for sizing down at least! Hopefully the webstore will have similar sales. When I got my work skirts while in NY they were on sale too!

Hahahahah skirt + pants! I still think it’s cute, honestly! Oh college days~~~

I’m not too surprised though. All the peplum tops seriously look similar to the old skirt ‘n pants days to me!

13. Miho-chan says:

*omg* Pancakes! I carve for pancakes xD

14. Jen says:

Your hair looks amazing! How do you get your bangs to look so perfect? I’d love for mine to look even half as good as yours!

15. Oct says:

i love your new haircolor! did you cut your hair too? it’s adorable.

16. Amanda says:

I’ve been wondering for some time – do you have instagram? I would love to add you if you do! ^_^
    I always love the colors in your photos!
    Your new hair color and bob looks so great, I really need to get a cut as well -_-

17. Lokkita says:

I’d love to see the LV window display in person, it looks really cool in photos!

18. Miia says:

your hair colour looks nice! And seasonal cleaning supplies :D looks like it could make cleaning more fun….I hate cleaning, but I love a clean house…
    Have you got any plans for this weekend?
    Xx Miia

19. Cindii says:

I like that hair color on you! I’m currently really like the LV store display.

20. Kate says:

OMG a uniqlo US webstore?? I dream of that!

21. Xin says:

Your new hair colour is so nice for autum and winter. I love it! Although I like your natural hair colour a lot too. The pancakes looks delicious. Does the sugar free syrup taste well?

The Vermont brand tastes exactly like regular syrup :) But where most syrups are 2 tbsp = 100 calories this is 4 tbsp = 15 calories! :)

• Xin says:

It’s amazing… 100 vs 15 calories omg I HAVE to search for such syrups in stores. I hope there is a syrup like this in Germany too!