Striped Shirt Haul

Friday, Oct. 26, 2012 | 12 Comments

The Black & Red shirt I posted the other day came in an order of 3 striped shirts I received from Yesstyle.

There’s also this bright blue striped shirt from 45SEVEN. It’s a great shade of blue in an oversized boxy tee shape. The sleeves are 3/4 length and extra wide for a relaxed fit. The material is a cotton blend that has a nice thickness to it but could still be worn on warmer spring days.

Then there’s this long sleeved, thicker cotton blend tee from midnightCOCO. I got it in black, but the wine was a great color choice too. This tee is soft and cuddly. Great for winter. Oversized cut for relaxed days as well but the sleeves are still fitted so it layers well under coats.

Jenny posted on Friday, Oct. 26, 2012

12 Responses to “Striped Shirt Haul”

1. megan says:

Cute!

I’ve found that when I’m shopping I’m very drawn to striped tops…especially navy/off-white ones. I have two navy striped sweaters and a navy striped t-shirt. I don’t want to have too many striped things, but it’s such a nice look, so maybe I shouldn’t worry about it, haha. :p

2. Sewon says:

Ohh I love your bright blue striped shirt! :) I have a striped long dress from Muji that has pretty much become a house dress because I wear it all the time.

3. Kmmyp says:

Actually your style reminds me of myself and the MUJI store. The japanese shop that i love so dearly. (Not forgetting to mention, UNIQLO) :D

4. Lei says:

Something about stripes & polka dots! I feel like I have to obtain every color & style combination. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

5. Becca says:

Hehe I kind of went cross-eyed when I scrolled down the page too quickly and the stripes looked like they were whirling @ u @

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :) I hope you are keeping safe in the storm!
    More striped shirts, huh? ;) I can’t blame you, I love them too☆ classy alone but good for layering too

I’ve been pretty obsessed with stripe shirts too. (I seriously see them eveywhere I shop) But sometimes I feel as though I might get bored of wearing stripes that I need some other patterns and colours in my wardrobe.

8. Miya says:

Have you ever considered getting a Saint James shirt? I think you should!!!