Easy Going Day

Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012 | 13 Comments

It’s been a little while since I’ve posted one of these so I took this pic on Saturday when I used the Integrate Pure Big Eyes palette I got from Yesstyle for a quick, out the door, day look.

Point makeup-

It was actually really sunny out for a December day! :deco8: Hopefully there will be more. Last December had a lot of really amazing sunny days too :deco2: Today the high was 70F. But tomorrow it’s back to 50F then 40F and rain. :deco11:

Jenny posted on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012

13 Responses to “Easy Going Day”

1. Margaret says:

I don’t need anymore eyeshadows (at all!) but I keep getting tempted every time I see this palette on your blog. And I love the look–so understated and polished.

Couldn’t believe how hot it was today. Had to do a lot of walking around in Georgetown this afternoon and definitely didn’t dress for the weather. Ugh.

2. Kmmyp says:

Can i ask where you got your brow pencil?:)
    earrings looks cute too! My type :p

3. Pichii says:

perf! you have been my makeup inspo for a while now! hahaha ;v; i started using neutral shades and browns because of you. and that palette is so pretty!

i’m forever jealous of how you keep your skin so clear! tells us your secretttt.

Really!? I went through such a transition a few years ago rediscovering neutrals and more natural looks. I’m glad to have had some company with that! I wish there was some secret because then it would be easier but honestly I just follow a strict regimen every day. Cleansers and anti acne creams. Plus drinking tons of water and keeping up with vitamins.

• Pichii says:

seriously. you where my biggest inspiration with my makeup transition. i used to be all about black liquid liner and black eyeliner on the waterline and i cringe now because that would make my eyes look so tired and small!

i need to me more dedicated to my skin care then! plus i really need to find good cleansers, i had been using clinique’s 3 step ones, but ran out. mostly everything breaks me out! ahaha :c

I have the same problem. It’s very likely something new will break me out so acne is my main concern. I actually use Clinique’s Acne Solution step system going on a few years now.

• Charlene says:

Have you tried the Simple (I think that’s what they’re called….haha) products? They are suppose to be great for sensitive skin. I use the exfoliating cleansing cloths for on the go and I haven’t had a problem yet. Plus that brand runs on the more affordable side. You can get it at Target and I believe Walmart now. I used to use the 3-step Clinique products, but the issue with that is all the alcohol — it’ll really affect your skin in the long run.

4. Willa says:

Love the look! It’s so natural~
    The weather in my area today was quite humid and hot. Normally, it will be fairly cold by now. *sigh*

5. Kei says:

Lovely look! I also use Revlon’s lip butter, I love it!

Love the makeup look, so natural and lovely! Also really like your earrings as well, they’re so cute.

7. Sah says:

The make-up looks so fresh and clean! I love it :3

8. Sofia says:

I really like your hair color + eye color, they look so good together! And such a nice eye shadow. You really pull off the natural look so well :)