- My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask
- My Beauty Diary Southern France Apricot Mask
- SANA Soy Milk Arbutin Toner
- be Creation Foot Care Mask
- ettusais Lip Essence (Color) SPF 18 PA++
- ettusais Lip Essence (Honey Stick)
The Ettusais lip items get so many rave reviews I decided to finally give them a try! The hint of color version is perfect. I haven’t tried them yet. Going to wait until I’m feel better.
Also invested in some Arbutin items! I used to have the arbutin version of SANA’s soy milk night cream. I couldn’t find it again when I ran out so I only have the non-arbutin version. I think my skin responds well to arbutin unlike collagen or hyaluronan acid which causes me break outs. So I picked up the toner in the SANA line I use for my moisturizer and then My Beauty Diary’s arbutin masks. I trust MBD so, so much with my skin. So gentle. The Southern France Apricot Mask is amazingly moisturizing! Great for winter!
Jenny posted at 8:00 pm; Thursday
10 Responses to “December Yesstyle Haul”
Leave a Reply
//view BLOG HOME