- My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask
- My Beauty Diary Southern France Apricot Mask
- SANA Soy Milk Arbutin Toner
- be Creation Foot Care Mask
- ettusais Lip Essence (Color) SPF 18 PA++
- ettusais Lip Essence (Honey Stick)
The Ettusais lip items get so many rave reviews I decided to finally give them a try! The hint of color version is perfect. I haven’t tried them yet. Going to wait until I’m feel better.
Also invested in some Arbutin items! I used to have the arbutin version of SANA’s soy milk night cream. I couldn’t find it again when I ran out so I only have the non-arbutin version. I think my skin responds well to arbutin unlike collagen or hyaluronan acid which causes me break outs. So I picked up the toner in the SANA line I use for my moisturizer and then My Beauty Diary’s arbutin masks. I trust MBD so, so much with my skin. So gentle. The Southern France Apricot Mask is amazingly moisturizing! Great for winter!
Jenny posted on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012
12 Responses to “December Yesstyle Haul”
Leave a Reply
//view BLOG HOME