December Yesstyle Haul

Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 | 12 Comments

The Ettusais lip items get so many rave reviews I decided to finally give them a try! The hint of color version is perfect. I haven’t tried them yet. Going to wait until I’m feel better.

Also invested in some Arbutin items! I used to have the arbutin version of SANA’s soy milk night cream. I couldn’t find it again when I ran out so I only have the non-arbutin version. I think my skin responds well to arbutin unlike collagen or hyaluronan acid which causes me break outs. So I picked up the toner in the SANA line I use for my moisturizer and then My Beauty Diary’s arbutin masks. I trust MBD so, so much with my skin. So gentle. The Southern France Apricot Mask is amazingly moisturizing! Great for winter!

Jenny posted on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012
Tags:

12 Responses to “December Yesstyle Haul”

1. MIO says:

I follow your Blog & read occasionally but I’d never really commented before, so ur, nice to meet you (^^;)

I use the SANA Soy Milk Arbutin Toner myself, but I get horribly dry skin so I find I have to use a more expensive brand as my main toner, then I use the SANA Toner as a sort of “extra” on top. Am I correct in asking that you use the moisturiser in that range? I’m trying to find a good moisturiser that isn’t too pricey, so I was wondering what the SANA Soy Milk moisturiser was like.

Yes I use that SANA moisturizer as my night cream. For my daily moisturizer I use Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer.

The SANA moisturizer is OK. It’s very much like a gel-cream. It leaves a slight film on the skin “locking in” moisture (this is why I only use it at night when I don’t need an SPF.) It doesn’t break me out which 90% of night creams do so I’m happy with it. Acne is my #1 problem.

2. chocoNIKKI says:

I agree My beauty diary is definitely one of the best mask brands out there! I love their black pearl mask~ But I haven’t seen the arbutin one you bought before, please tell us if it’s any good at whitening or if it’s just a generally good moisturizing/repair type mask…? hehe~ ^^

3. _lyne says:

love MBD’s masks as well. Southern France Apricot Mask has an amazing scent and it’s one of my favorites!

4. Xin says:

Nice haul ~ ! !

Love the ettusais lip items so much.

I’m SO curious abt the toner… I hope you will review someday.

5. Kate says:

I love the MBD arbutin masks! One of my favourites by them also is the Strawberry Yogurt mask — it’s so gentle and very brightening. (: I agree they’re a trustworthy brand for sensitive skin!

6. rene says:

I just got the Soy Arbutin Toner too! And moisturiser. Not sure if they are suitable for my sensitive and dry skin.

7. Mint says:

I was wondering if I can use the SANA whitening lotion and milk in the morning and a different brand at night. Hada Labo.. Both of them are Arbutin right? But, I’m afraid it’s unsuitable, is it?!

You can use whichever products you like. I use different brands a lot of times with one another. As long as neither cause you any skin problems go for it. I currently use Clinique with Meishoku organic rose and my beauty diary masks in between.