A Late September Update

Sunday September 22, 2013

Though posting this assumes I have something to update. But mostly just some random photos. Like of the anniversary siren mug I picked up at Starbucks because it had a very Smashing Pumpkin Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness feel to it.

I’ve thought about getting another denim boyshirt from Madewell for a while because I love how perfect mine from last year has become. With some influence from Mike I picked it up in the black denim wash version. Also Jcrew had a 25% off jewelry sale so I got the necklace to match and lastly “Black Satin” from Chanel. I’ll be wearing all black by November. There’s no avoiding this wonderful fate.

Saturday I picked up Baila and it’s perfect. Button up shirts and black skirts and arasaa [around 30] makeup. :)

Tags: , ,

16 Responses to “A Late September Update”

1. megan says:

I just bought the black denim shirt online! And some hair pins. I’m feeling into black this season too. A black skirt is next on my list~

Love the flats and donut mug!

2. Joyce says:

Oh my, I dread someday belonging to Baila crowd, but seeing you do it so gracefully is so inspiring. Meanwhile, here I am at 25 living the lie of still reading Non-no LOL

3. Amelia says:

That black denim shirt looks awesome.

4. Zoey says:

What are the little owls in the bottom picture?
    If they are slippers, they are some mighty fine threads.

The boyshirt is cute too. I want one. Black to match my soul! (/sweat.)

Happy September! c:

5. Milly says:

I was debating whether to get Starbucks’ anniversary cups or not… they look so cool! That necklace from Jcrew *U*

6. Sidney says:

UUUUGH i see that mug every time i go to starbucks and can’t’ decide…i have so many sbux mugs and i’m the only one that uses them -_- how to justify…

I LOVE WHAT YOU BOUGHT. i never thought about black denim shirt? now i will. also that necklace is wonderful, it looks like black xmas lights at a glance haha

Oh god, you should see my shelves of Jen-only mugs and tea cups. Mike uses like the same 6 cups while I have one for every mood and season idek.

This necklace does look like Christmas lights actually! The old school ones (also my favorites.)

7. Anna says:

I am loving the starbucks mug!

8. Anupa says:

your selfies are always FLAWLESS oh myyyy

Oh, Smashing Pumpkins reference ♡ This is why I love you, haha!
    Obsessed with your obsession with black, yes. That shirt is perf.

10. Moni says:

This is totally off-topic, but your carpet looks IMPECCABLE! Jeez Louise. :D

On topic: I love the black denim wash. It’s really eye-catching in its darkness, and it’ll probably be perfect for showing off necklaces.