Mermaid Perfume

Apr 02, 2014

My birthday’s this Sunday and Karme already got me 2 fragrances as a gift! Mermaid Perfume and Rose Petal, Peony, and Bergamot perfume oil.

mermaid perfume and rose petal oil
rose petal, peony, and bergamot perfume oil
mermaid perfume and rose petal oil

The Petal Pusher Oil is fantastic! Everything about this feels nostalgic. The preserved rose buds, the fact it’s a roll-on, and overall fragrance of the oil. Reminds me of a rose soap scent. Very light and very clean.

The Mermaid Perfume has notes of orange blossom and the overall fragrance reminds me of honeysuckle. It’s very light and airy.

mermaid perfume and rose petal oil and Oceane fragrance
YSL Elle, Bvlgari, living grace

These 2 new perfumes plus the Oceane I bought in February are new for me. I usually like to stick with fragrances I know. I’m sensitive to some notes and can get headaches easily with the wrong perfume (Chloe even causes me nausea even though I think the fragrance is very nice.) The bottom 4 are my “usuals.” The Living Grace is only a little new to me as I bought it last summer because of Supernatural. I’d consider Bvlgari’s au the vert my signature scent. If I could only own 1 it would be that forever & ever.

I’m excited to have more variety for the summer :)

Tags: , ,

16 Responses to “Mermaid Perfume”

1. karme says:

WHEeeeeeee happy birthday

2. Elyse says:

Ohhhh, who could resist a perfume called “Mermaid,” really? Lovely~~!

Tocca Colette is my signature scent, but I’m so excited for the spring and summer that I’m looking for something lighter and breezier!

3. Churi Chan says:

Happy Birthday! :D

4. Alex says:

Hi Jenny,

My name is Alex.
    I am helping out marketing agency to find bloggers suitable for their campaigns, and your blog looks like a perfect fit for what they’re looking for.

Do you think you could be interested in receiving offers about advertisement on your website?

5. Gen says:

Happy Birthday! May you have a wonderful time with the people you love <3

Thank you for introducing me to both Mermaid and Oceane perfume! I have never heard of them prior to reading this post! I'm curious to try them out now :)

6. Rizhik says:

Happy Happy Birthday Jenny! Enjoy your day!

7. Anna says:

I love Mermaid no 1 PERFUME it is the perfect orange blossom and the bottle is very pretty. i feel this perfume is perfect, smells so good just like the orange blossom flower i smelled in italy so happy with this fragrance and it lasts and i get so many compliments

8. Glenda says:

I feel the same way about the Chloe perfume! Don’t know what to do with it… No one I know wants it :(

OMG, hahaha, I really feel for you! I know some people seem to LOVE it and always recommend it to me because I like rose and I’m just like, “nooooooooooooooooooooo.”