Friday July 25, 2014
No better time to post what I’ve been wearing for summer than late July! Where many days are in the 90°’s and I’ve retreated into t-shirt heaven. Everlane’s Box Tee is still my #1 go to summer item (as it was last year.) But I have also picked up a few from Fossil’s Men’s department that are so soft and comfortable not to mention stripey.
– Madewell High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in deep blue
– Madewell Pleated Shirt Stripe Skirt
– Madewell Ponte Swivel Skirt in navy
– cut off Calvin Klein’s
– Everlane Box Cut Tee in black, white, and heather gray
– Fossil Martin Crew Neck Pocket Tee in navy stripe
– Fossil Martin Stripe Pocket Tee
– Madewell Tomboy Workshirt
– Madewell Perfect Chambray Short-Sleeve Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
– J.Crew scarves in dot print
– Uguisu printed scarf
– Catbird canvas tote
– BeeZip clutch tote
– Old Navy headbands
– Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Mermaid Dream & Flowers in Her Hair
– Revlon nail polish in Apricot Nectar
– L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
– Madewell Text Book Glasses
I included the L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream because it has been my favorite skin care find this summer. It’s ultra cooling and makes me skin look brighter and more supple immediately. I wear it as a night cream or alone on days I go without makeup.
Some of what’s above is non-work attire. For work instead of the tees and denim I usually just wear the skirts along with other lightweight button ups that I have. I also have some black pointed flats and 2 other black skirts I tend to only wear to work.
My colors have really branched out this summer passed just navy and red. Though might have a blue tone obsession now… :)
17 Responses to “Summer Wardrobe”