Jul 25, 2014
No better time to post what I’ve been wearing for summer than late July! Where many days are in the 90°’s and I’ve retreated into t-shirt heaven. Everlane’s Box Tee is still my #1 go to summer item (as it was last year.) But I have also picked up a few from Fossil’s Men’s department that are so soft and comfortable not to mention stripey.
- Madewell High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in deep blue
- Madewell Pleated Shirt Stripe Skirt
- Madewell Ponte Swivel Skirt in navy
- cut off Calvin Klein’s
- Everlane Box Cut Tee in black, white, and heather gray
- Fossil Martin Crew Neck Pocket Tee in navy stripe
- Fossil Martin Stripe Pocket Tee
- Madewell Tomboy Workshirt
- Madewell Perfect Chambray Short-Sleeve Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
- J.Crew scarves in dot print
- Uguisu printed scarf
- Catbird canvas tote
- BeeZip clutch tote
- Old Navy headbands
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Mermaid Dream & Flowers in Her Hair
- Revlon nail polish in Apricot Nectar
- L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
- Madewell Text Book Glasses
I included the L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream because it has been my favorite skin care find this summer. It’s ultra cooling and makes me skin look brighter and more supple immediately. I wear it as a night cream or alone on days I go without makeup.
Some of what’s above is non-work attire. For work instead of the tees and denim I usually just wear the skirts along with other lightweight button ups that I have. I also have some black pointed flats and 2 other black skirts I tend to only wear to work.
My colors have really branched out this summer passed just navy and red. Though might have a blue tone obsession now… :)
17 Responses to “Summer Wardrobe”