New Year’s Day – Get Ready With Me

Saturday January 02, 2016

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to record my makeup routine as I got ready for a day of watching The Winter Classic and running a few errands. Very low-key holiday plans so very simple makeup to match. I used about 3 separate highlighting products because all I wanted was glowing light skin.

Products Used

20 Responses to “New Year’s Day – Get Ready With Me”

1. Thao says:

I’m loving these short videos of yours. And I love your eyelashes in this. I’m always afraid of getting mine unevenly stuck together.

MM Lash King is pretty good about keeping them separated. I love the fibers in it for this reason but non-fiber mascaras totally clump on me too and often make my eyes itch!

2. miya says:

more make up tutorials plzzzz!!! your skin is luminosity defined!

3. Lovely makeup Jenny! I wish my skin is clear so I can do makeup videos as well…my skin at the moment is just so gross and very spotty.

I’m not sure if you saw my posts back in September but I was going through a terrible outbreak with acne. I keep forgetting to post about my new skincare. I’m still battling some leftover congestion but it’s starting to look better.

4. Lili says:

I love how simple and fresh this look is! What lip color did you use?

5. M says:

I always love your videos, you have such great style!

6. Ria says:

Super cute! Loving that lip color.

xx

7. Sarita says:

I love it! You have such nice, clear skin!

8. Mae says:

I’ve been a long time follower, albeit anonymous…I don’t have a blog and always felt like it would be an intrusion…I just want to say how much I appreciate your voice, how approachable and relatable you are. Your personality comes through in this video and I thank you for updating and sharing not only makeup tips but your life experiences as well. I look forward to your updates; You’re a breath of fresh air.

Thank you so much. I wish my updates weren’t so sporadic but such is life. When I do update now it’s easy to recall where I was in my life at the time. Your kind words really make me happy to come back to my blog and take the time to post!

9. Annapearl says:

Well, of course! Blending concealer with a soft-touch brush! Brilliant. Did u learn this tip somewhere or invented it?

I learned it from KathleenLights. Before I used a flat brush (still do for thicker concealers) but with light concealer days this blending brush meant for shadows does a better job than just dabbing it with my finger alone!

10. Jasmine says:

Love this video! You are so pretty and have such great style. Also loved the bunny cameo at the end :)