Quiet Weekend

Sunday June 06, 2010

Woke up at 8 today and ran out for Caramel French Toast breakfast! :hungry: I really only enjoy eating breakfast out if it’s early :D :wakuwakuheart: There’s something wonderful about throwing on some clothes and heading out half asleep with messy hair~ no make~ that just feels RIGHT! If it’s past 10:00 I’d rather just stay in and cook breakfast at home :piggy:

The weather’s been awful all weekend. :rainyumb: On & off again sudden storms. :bozu: I hate rainy season because it almost always rains on the weekends! :;_;: Took a gamble yesterday and walked around downtown. :heartex: It only started raining on my way back thankfully. Checked out DAR Constitutional Hall since I’ve got tickets to see Conan there this Tuesday! yaaaaaaaay~ :bow:

Looool at the hall!
Weeeeeeeeee, we found it! :mkpoo:

I told Mike this was the place last time but he didn’t believe me! :?: So when his blackberry led us here yesterday I just quietly took my “I told you so” victory, haahaa~

I wore this new top I got from Yesstyle yesterday too! It’s actually a ruffle top paired with a crochet top also from Yesstyle. :good: The ruffle top is here from ZOO and the vest can be found here from Stylementor.

Then went out later for Bung Soo~~! :headheart:
I love this place because each time it’s a little different. Even though I always get the non-fat frozen yogurt version of their bing soo, it depends on who’s working & what they have in that really determines the toppings! :twinklepink: This time they had mochi bits again (last time they replaced the mochi bits with gummi bears, which was great but I like mochi better.) They also added bananas and a cinnamon honey cereal topping this time! hehe
The mixture of cinnamon & banana was so delicious :P

Been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 A LOT this weekend. :star2: Like until my wiimote’s batteries die and need recharging!! :facepalmcry:

We’re nearly done with World 6 omfgggg :ashock: :cfaha2: :excitedyo: It’s funny because they little player2 luma reminds me so much of the Care Bears’ star pals!! :headheart:

Tags: , ,

53 Responses to “Quiet Weekend”

1. f says:

I love french toast! I love making it and I love eating it. Om nom nom.

2. Helen says:

ahh that frozen yogurt looks soo good.
    & your outfit saturday is really pretty ! (:

3. Maikue says:

an early breakfast sounds LOVELY!!!

I love waking up early for breakfast too! especially when the house is quiet!!

Your no make up look is so natural and pretty! :)

You look great with no make, I’m jealous!! lol~
    Yay for french toast this weekend! I ate it yesterday morning && this morning, haha XD I’m not sure which I like better~ pancakes or french toast~ but the weekend is the only time to enjoy both so I make sure I do!
    Your outfit yesterday was lovely~ how is the quality of that ruffle top? I ordered some stuff from ZOO in my last YesStyle order & I only ended up keeping one item because the rest were really poor quality :(
    btw, your hair is looking great sans bangs! ❤

I know what you mean bout ZOO. This quality was a bit better than usual since it cost a bit more than their usual price (I think in the 30s?). I’d say on par with charlotte russe or papaya.

6. Becky says:

the crochet vest is very cute with the ruffle top~ perfect pair :)
    the frozen yogort looks sooo good.

7. ana says:

That yogurt looks so yummy with all that fruit. Love the way you dress, you always seem to combine things perfectly and as always beautiful. :)

8. Hachi says:

Definitely wanna try caramel french toast! I’m the same after 10am is pointless (but this is possibly thanks to being a child and McDonalds not doing breakfast after 10!)
    Ah wanna try Bung Soo too!

9. Sara Mari says:

Indeed going out early for breakfast is the best, it’s like an adventure and the atmosphere is so sharp and unlike other times of the day. But of course, I could eat breakfast food all day everyday haha!

And your throw on clothes are super cute. I would hate to show my throw on clothes that I wear out in public haha XD

10. I love going out for breakfast/brunch too! I only wish I was able to do so more often. =\ Have fun at the show! I’m with Coco!!! ;)

11. Miranda says:

I love reading your blog and seeing your cute clothes :)

&I’ve been dying to go and get Super Mario Galaxy 2
    I finished Mario Galaxy 1 with my sister and the game is just amazeballs

12. rene says:

Yum! Love caramel french toast! I feel the same about waking up early and breakfast outside. It just feels different. Maybe because we don’t do it often.
    Looking cute with centered parted hair!

Eff yeah breakfast! we are diner freaks haha

you will have the best time at the show – I literally just got back and am still freaking out from the greatness!!

14. Jelena says:

XD in France the morning we eat cereals!! like normal human! we have too much hungry to toasted bread XD yum yum!

15. sidney says:

mmm breakfast~~ i wake up early to webcam with my boyfriend, and it’s made me a complete morning person these days! i hope the habit sticks because it’s so nice being up when everyone else is sleeping and enjoying things…..like walking around all sleep-messy and getting breakfast hahaha

my friend recently got super mario bros wii and it’s

• sidney says:

(oooh i hit enter or something it cut me off -_-)

my friend recently got super mario bros wii and it’s SO MUCH FUN \o/ i’ve only played the original galaxy, but that’s so much fun, too~~ can’t wait to play #2!

16. Diyana says:

That outfit looks so pretty! And also, lovely new layout!!

17. Leslie says:

The french toast and bing soo look sooo good! I look forward to breakfast despite eating cheerios w/ soy milk nearly everyday. -w- But I think I shall make some french toast for myself today~

Ahh, I’ve always wanted to try Super Mario Galaxy but I don’t have a wii! T_T It looks so fun!

18. jayjayne says:

OMOMOMOM!
    FRENCH TOAST!

I can only eat a little Frenchy toast though – I suffer from sugar overload!

Loving the ruffled top and vest combo! Adorable! :D

19. Cimmybug says:

Heya Jenny, loe your blog atm it’s so damn CUTE! Where do you get the caramel french toast, I wanna know ’cause I’m all intrigued :D Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the concert :)
    Cimmy

20. stella says:

toast look so yummy..

omg. i want to play this game so much!!!

21. Jamie says:

Lovely cap so kawaii

22. Genevieve says:

That looks like one delicious breakfast!

I went to DAR once to see The Strokes. It was alright but we were waaay up top so it was hard to see lol. & the seating area was narrow so no dancing :(

Cute outfit as always! ^_~

& I’m SO DONE with this rain! Please tell me why it’s like 2 months late???

23. Twinkle says:

Long-time reader (used to follow you on LJ!) but first time commentor.

I just had to say that we’re so breakfast opposites! I love to cook when I’m up early enough but if it’s after 10 a.m., I’m all for getting out of the house.

I also wanted to ask: did you use a 3-barrel wave iron in the Constitutional Hall pictures? If not, I’m totally envious of your perfect waves!

Hi hi! Nice to meet ya!! I did you a 3 barrel S-waver actually :)! Jumbo size~ make it go so quickly hahahaahaaa! My natural hair is extremely flat & straight sadly =Y

24. Deso says:

Aww what a nice breakfast! I can’t imagine waking up before its 10 on the weekends and getting out to breakfast lol. It’s great that you are capable of such heroics :D
    I love your new top! I can’t really tell in the pic if you have a skirt or shorts on underneath :P
    It keeps on raining here as well. So very annoying

25. Cindy says:

Cute new rain theme! I like the vest and ruffle top pairing, stylish and comfy. :-)

26. Jenny says:

Was that at iHop or some unknown to me resteraunt. And were they awesom?!!? I think carmel food and cracker jacks pop to mind xD hehehe

27. chocoNIKKI says:

Oh my gosh! That French Toast and Bing Su (No Pat (Red bean paste)?) look sooooo yummy!!
    Ah~ I haven’t had PatBingSu in weeks! >

28. chocoNIKKI says:

Oops.. It cut of my message! ah! *should read*

Oh well, I just wanted to say I love your outfits!
    I really like overalls too, but can’t get colorful ones like yours here in Canada!~
    Maybe I’ll consider buying through a shopping service once I have more part-time money saved up…
    (The student income sucks! -o-;;)
    Or maybe get my bf to buy me it while he’s in Korea & Japan visiting relatives..
    Oh and I love how you write your texts on the pics!
    What program do you use…?

29. Zoraida says:

Mmmmm BREAKFAST! I’m weird .. I only really like eating breakfast foods for dinner hahahah I’m American I DO WHAT I WANT ;~;

I love that you added teru teru bouzu on your layout!

30. Abby says:

mmmm that french toast looks really yummy.
    and that frozen yogurt looks good too. : )
    there is this frozen yogurt place that has topping ands stuff you can add on too and i LOVE the taro frozen yogurt with mochi :) MMM!

31. kimmy says:

mann I love super mario games :D hehheh

32. Thanh Thao says:

Yummy Toast! I like the atmosphere early morning, when nobody is really awake and the streets are empty! I have that every Saturday when I go to work at 7 am! :-))
    Your outfits and fotos are as cute as ever!
    We also own a Wii and it’s super much fun playing with it! :-))

33. Cale says:

Cuuuuuuute! *___*

34. cin says:

that bing soo looks soo good :D i wnder if they sell it here..
    you look so cute in your no make up + throw on clothes btw! and loving the stars on the vest!

35. Ys says:

Do you know I don’t think I’ve ever had breakfast out… except on holiday. Isn’t that mad? I’ll have to do that one day :D

I love the layering with the two tops. Very pretty :)

36. Fionna says:

Hey Jenny,

Do you remember you posted a chambray shirt a while ago that had a hood attached to it? I can’t find the post but it had short sleeves and buttons and it was amazing! if you still have the link, can you let me know? I am looking for a shirt like that. Thanks!!

37. PetSugar says:

lol i love the early breakfast picture of you

38. Mihoriel says:

I miss early breakfasts. When I would crash at my boyfriend’s apartment, we would do an early breakfast at this place that specifies in it. I would enjoy the blueberry pancakes. That french toast is making me hungry…

I’m so jealous that you got to see Conan. That’s amazing!!!

Haha, I feel so jealous…of your rain, cute outfit, yogurt…and TIME TO PLAY MARIO GALAXY 2~!! I started the game but haven’t had time to pick it up since Saturday…oh why is it so busy being just a damn student?! hahaha

40. Lo says:

Hello Jenny!!! actually I bought them at a store here in my country, Panama, but! I did a lil online re-search & found an ebay seller that have them :) this is the url:
    to be cheap they r pretty good :O

• chocoNIKKI says:

Oh I have those! They’re really popular in Korea!~
      You can also get those at Winners (For those in Canada)..
      Or at a lot of Asian-accessories stores too~ ^^

LOL, that was a different “Jenny” that left that comment silly ;)

I know, I sorta hate that there are other “Jenny’s” that comment on the same sites I do b/c I know it causes confusion hahahahahaaaaa! lulz lulz

41. Bianca says:

I love that little vest, definitely what my outfit is lacking today! Plus I think hopefully today I will venture out to a korean bakery, we will see…