PINK-G Body Care Rose Lotion

Thursday June 09, 2011

I probably shouldn’t have such a feeling of accomplishment :deco5: when I finish something like an entire pump bottle of lotion, :deco8: but I just do! :celebrate: Usually I use only half then it sits there until I throw it away year(s) later. But this winter I used up my entire “Drenched in PINK” body lotion! I chose Sweet & Flirty. :deco1: I liked it as a daily body lotion because it didn’t leave a greasy film on my skin.

Now I’m finally opening my bottle of PINK-G Body Care Rose Lotion I bought at Loft! It’s soooooo pretty with platinum colored flakes throughout a clear pink gel! Rose scented of course. :deco1:

“Healing skin care which gently moisturizes and smoothly tightens your skin”

It smells great coming out and becomes quite subtle after drying on your skin so you can still wear other perfumes with it. The platinum flakes? :!?: Well those aren’t really flakes at all, just clomps of shimmer. :deco4: So as you spread it on the “flakes” quickly disappear into an all over, but very subtle, shimmer. :deco12: It dries clean too, no greasy or sticky residue because it’s a moist gel. Feels pretty moisturize on normal skin. Maybe not ideal for super dry skin. I haven’t used it more than a day yet. :P I wish I had bought the other one as well, the “Gold” version.

Eh, I just noticed both lotions say “PINK” hahahaa! :deco11::deco13:

Tags: , ,

47 Responses to “PINK-G Body Care Rose Lotion”

1. Jessica Ann says:

LOL~ I get that sense of accomplishment when I finish an entire bottle of PINK’s pump body soaps! I bought three of them at one time and managed to finish all of them x)

I like the concept of the rose lotion. I haven’t even tried the product and I’m totally sold on it! Looks luxurious~~~ :’D

It’s definitely a luxury for the eyes at least! Skin too, seems good! Yeah omg their sales make you end up with like 20 spray bottles that I will neeeeever finish, hahahah~~ I have an insane Victoria’s Secret body mist/lotion collection xO

2. HelloEnaam says:

Looking at the Pink-G lotion makes me feel v. happy.
    SO MUCH SPARKLENESS *__*

I never finish my lotions :( I get tired of the scent~~

3. Hahaha, I feel the same sense of accomplishment when I finish off a tub of Body Shop body butter.

That pink lotion looks so pretty! I just want to crack it open and take a whiff~

Smells great! I wish it weren’t SO subtle after drying but it is a really clear drying “lotion” so I wasn’t too surprised.

4. Hana says:

Hehe! I know exactly what you mean! Except I’ve only ever finished my lotions from Victoria Secret~ :x
    The rest, like you said, just sit there until I end up throwing them away! xD

But the second lotion looks so pretty! Literally!
    I’d probably buy it just to stare at it from time to time~ haha

Congrats on your finishing up the bottle! :)

I know, I’m gonna be so sad when I use this up because I had it just sittin’ out all pretty in my bathroom for like half a year now!

5. Amy says:

It doesn’t look like a lotion! o 3o” More like hand soap, haha. BUT HOLY SHIT THE PACKAGING IS SO SEEEXXYY.

Haahaa it issssss! Yea this doesn’t look lotion-like at all but it does what it claims. Moisturizes and also tightens the skin a bit xD

6. lissy says:

i love finishing a bottle too, because that means you can use other products :D
    and second lotion look so pretty, nice and sparkly

7. Huynh says:

I have never finish a bottle of lotion before xD I have one of the Pink lotion, another VS lotion, and a Bath and Body Works lotions. I always have an urge to buy lotion just because of the packaging then I have second thoughts. The only time I use lotion is during winter when I skin is dry. Now it’s summer….

The packaging of Pink-G is really pretty :)

8. hiika says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a pretty lotion before *0* Ahahahaha when you described getting a nice subtle glow, it totally reminded me of the first time I bought and used the Olay body lotion with shimmer in it! Actually my mom had bought it as it was on sale and I used it since I needed a lotion but neither of us were aware there was supposed to be shimmer. Once I started using it, everday at school friends and classmates would ask if I was doing crafts at home or something because I was so glittery and shimmery! I was utterly confused for at least 2 weeks before I realized my new lotion had shimmer in it HAHA -fail- XD I should’ve told them I was actually a secret emo glittery vampire a la Twilight BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Prettyyy ♥

10. Ria says:

I’m the same way, I totally feel like oh yeah I did it whenever I finish lotion because it’s oh so rare.

11. cin says:

I know how you feel about finishing a bottle of lotion! It’s like finishing an eraser too! XD The Rose gel looks pretty though~ Must hunt it down in Loft! Maybe it’ll be a perfect summer moisturiser?

12. Miya says:

OOOOOOH. I love the idea of a gel lotion!!! such pretty packaging too!!!

13. Rubi says:

I NEVER finish any lotions!! lol I just keep adding more and more xD That gel looks SO nice! I would love the “gold” tone for after a tan!!

14. Sakky says:

ahhh, that’s probably one of my worse beauty habits. I use lotions/body washes/perfumes a few times, and then I move on to a different one and never end up finishing them! also, I really like the pink shimmer lotion you have now! looks too cute ^ ^

15. Barbs says:

I have the same problem with body lotions! Somehow I get bored with them and have to throw them away, but ever since I “decided” I liked vanilla scented things, I have used every bottle of body lotion I’ve bought and felt good about it! ( ̄ー ̄)

16. jilliancat says:

I think most of us here use lotions until half and leave it there. :P but I’m always too lazy and inconsistent to use it everyday.. x_x

17. Leslie says:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That Pink-G body lotion looks SO AMAZING. I’m a sucker for anything with gold/silver/platinum/what have you flakes in it :)

18. Thanh Thao says:

Ahhh, I love pink so much! Also everything which has glitters in it! It must have had an awesome smell!

19. momo says:

SOOOOOOO PINK XD!

20. Alisa says:

You bought it a Loft? The japanese Loft? :O Or is it a other shop? x_x

Sorry, I always ask so stupid questions xD

21. Jess says:

omg!!! this seems me amazing!!!
    love it!!!! ;-)

xox

22. Lily says:

If I had that body gel I might not be so lazy to moisturize- so shimmery!! And I also totally feel a sense of accomplishment whenever I finish a bottle of anything lol :P

23. Sami says:

I want to try this so bad :O

24. miney says:

U love pink so much … =)

25. Amanda says:

Gosh! I love how that lotion looks! Pretty ^_^ Sounds nice that it leaves a shimemr too♥

And i LOVED loft when I lived i Japan, I love how they have everything!

26. Raine says:

I do the same thing with my lotions until I have an army of half-filled bottles I’m not even slightly tempted to use. It’s so bad! Recently I bought a very expensive bottle of lotion thinking that if it’s that expensive, I certainly won’t waste it. What ridiculous logic is that?? lol

27. Emy says:

Haha I know the feeling I never finish them! At least you know that means you really like it!

xox

28. Joey says:

The Pink-G one looks so pretty! I love that it gives a subtle shimmer.

I totally know what you mean about using products halfway through. I’m exactly the same. It’s a terrible habit, but what can I do, eyh? Haha good on you for finishing that bottle

29. Maris says:

Oh goodness I love the Drenched in Pink lotion!!! It’s one of my favs =D! I also have the body spray in that flavor! And now I am absolutely in need of that rose lotion! I’ve been in a big rose kick here lately!

Ahhh it looks like magic loool

31. Fatiha says:

It’s absolutely wonderful that the lotion(s) work extremely well, but I just can’t help having the adorable bottles being my favorite part! I’d love to try the Pink-G Body Care Rose Lotion ~
    clumps of shimmer… ^_^ oh! and it dries clean too! to die for – absolutely to die for.. hehe

Where did you get these anyway, Jenny?

This one as well as most I bought while on vacation in Japan. I bring tons back so I am always opening new items I bought while there :)

32. zoraida says:

this is some awesome lotion lol
    rose and shimmer!?!? count me in~

33. bloomzy says:

I completely understand.
    I hardly ever finish body lotions. I always end up starting another or forgetting about them.

I’m determined to finish my Sephora one before I leave Paris…so I can get the special offer on the new Pomegranate range haha

34. Tiff says:

There is something super dirty sounding about ‘pink G lotion’… my head is firmly in the gutter XD!

35. rene says:

How very pretty indeed!

You know thanks to you, I went to Loft to when I was in Shibuya. But I only had less than an hour there as I was with my colleagues. I made a mad dash to the bath salts section, grab and go! Such a pity that I didn’t get more time =(

If I had more time, I will probably find gems like this body lotion! ;)

36. Ys says:

that has to be the prettiest bottle of lotion I’ve ever seen! :)

I get excited using up bath products, too! I love them but I have too many so I hardly ever finish them ;(

38. elle says:

omg! I want to try it so much. Can you be more specific where you brought the product? It looks so pretty