Vintage Mix Girls Hair Styles

Nov 07, 2011

I recently scanned in a lot of inspo from 古着MIXガールズ including a lot from the hair arrange insert. I thought I’d go ahead and post them up since they’re already saved for putting on my iPhone. There’s 20+ different arrangements. A lot of them focus on Twist or “ねじる” styles including plays on topsy tail styles. This is just twists and flips that are then pinned into place. :deco2: These are mostly quick and easy hair arrangements. :P

44 Responses to “Vintage Mix Girls Hair Styles”

1. Sakky says:

Ohh~ How cute! And I love how simple they all are ^ ^

2. Shmuberry says:

Thanks for sharing! I saved most of these so that I can re-create some of them later.

I’m tired of always wearing my hair down, besides, I like receiving compliments for my co workers when I do something different with my hair! :D

3. sanshine says:

Thankyou so much for the upload!
    I was seriously going to cut my hair short because I couldn’t think of what to do with it, but these cute and simple styles just threw me off! I just loooove it, because I have many clips such as the ones they have, so it’d be perrrfect! :)

4. Lisa says:

I love the hair tie with the little beaded brooch. Also love that the model has beauty marks! XD I feel like there’s this norm that models have to have “perfect” skin which means no beauty marks and I loooooove them. Bring on the freckles too. So pretty. :3

5. Ingrid says:

Ugh for the life of me I cannot do hair. If I could ever master that braided hairstyle (where she’s wearing the blue) I would be sooo happy T__T

6. jilliancat says:

The 4th picture is sooo simple. Just add a clip to the side parting! ^^ Thanks for these lovely pics, I seldom have inspirations for hair because I don’t have a fringe. :(

7. Margaret says:

Thanks so much for sharing! Japanese magazines always have much more ideas for simple and cute hairstyles than their American counterparts. I’ve been bored with my hair lately and this was the perfect inspiration!

I love these ❤
    They’re really tousled and cute.
    But I always have a hard time reading the steps! :x

9. 3lin says:

there are a few hair style that i like from your scan. gonna try out. excited!! hehe

10. Christine says:

Wow! This is good.. Love the post! So inspiring :)

11. Margaret says:

I adore all the hairstyles! definitely have to try some of them out

Shine By Three: $300 J BRAND Jeans Giveaway

12. Stéphanie says:

I adore ! And I’m so happy to find your lovely blog !

13. The eyebrows’ styles are really amazing. Really cute. I think i’m the only person in the world that can’t do hairstyles XD I’m seriously bad ;3; But i will try one of these styles.

14. Amanda says:

Oh thank you so much for posting this! I am the worst att styling my hair but these I might be able to do! I’m inspired!

15. Miya says:

LOVE! These actually seem attainable and like I might be able to do some of these! Hmmm….. must experiment tomorrow morning!

Yes! These I have on my phone because many I can do after getting to work with the few bobby pins and clips I keep on me :P Quick but nice!

Awe, so cute! I can totally see you in all of these, haha ♥

17. Yaptus says:

hi, thanks for sharing these, I love the super short hair do’s. Very simple yet appealing :3

Yeah having had super short hair in the past myself plus friends with it I always feel there’s a lack of good arrangements for that length so I want to share what I can when I see it!

18. Sami says:

Oooo the studded usamimi is too cool :O

19. Anna Pearl says:

20. Denny says:

These styles look super cute! I’m so jealous of girls that can put their hair up! I think I look hideous so I avoid it :(

21. luluboo says:

thanks for the scans! there’s a lot of inspo here and i love the use of different hair accessories. i’ve finally mastered the braid fringe like the girl with the orange bow, it’s a nice style ^^