Christmas Snaps

Tuesday December 27, 2011

I feel so motivated to blog! I have a dozen photos to post. All from Dec 24th & 25th. :deco11: Beginning with Christmas Eve dinner, followed by Christmas Day present unwrapping carnage then walking through DC.

Got a Honey Baked Ham. There was a long “Black Friday”-esque line outside the store the morning of Christmas Eve! But it went pretty quickly. You get in there though and you see all these amazing sides and extras and you just buy buy buy! It was well worth it in the end. Dinner was ready quickly and everything tasted fantastic.

Christmas Morning~ It’s hard to post Christmas gets in a non-obnoxious way so I’m just going to slap it up here…

All of this and more was from Karen-Claus! :deco10:

Hourglass Mineral Veil! OK, I was asking her how she liked it because I was gonna go buy it the day after Christmas. I had no idea it was already wrapped under my tree.

The Mac item is lipstick in Ever Hip.
AMAZING shade.
Peachy-orange-perfect.

I’m addicted to mascara, can you tell… :x

Many new “toy” lenses for my Olympus Pen. I haven’t had much time to play around with them yet. :deco13: So I’m bringing them with me for New Year’s. I now have a Holga macro lens kit and a Lo-fi Micro 4/3 lens.

It takes photos like this …

Into the city…

The Capitol Christmas Tree. We start here and end here on Christmas Day. The National Botanical Garden is open on Christmas Day. They always have an amazing collection of poinsettia and more.

See how large these poinsettia are?! They’re breathtaking.

Took this right before they turned on the candles. Missed it :drops:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. My Christmas Day was really amazing and I’m grateful for that. :deco2:

Tags: , ,

52 Responses to “Christmas Snaps”

1. Eliz says:

so amazing! merry festivus and happy new year! :) :)

2. Pam says:

I love all the PICS! :D SO PRETTY! glad You had a wonderful Christmas! :D

3. Sami says:

Great Xmas gifts! I can tell people really knew what to get you :D

Sometimes I forget you live in DC hehe, it’s weird to think maybe when I was there we walked past each other?! Hah

4. novia says:

omg lucky you xD i wish i could get my hands on the new dolly wink too. waiting for the review =)

So far I love the length & shape A LOT. My only complaint is te black band. I wish it were clear for a lighter eyeline look. But the new collection is definitely more my speed now~~

5. Bianca says:

I SPOT KIRBY!! HAHA!

It looks like so much fun!

Oh my gosh, we were going to get a Honey baked Ham too but the closest store is 30 miles away, haha – next year :)

Whoa the toy cam lens feels like vertigo~

Dear lord, that choco cake looks AMAZINGGG… what is it exactly? & wow, your haul is awesome! I’d die just for all the beauty stuff your friend Karen sent you ♥ The stud earrings you got look really pretty too.
    I’m so glad you had a holiday as lovely as you are~!

It’s a chocolate mousse yulelog!! I got it at Trader Joe’s. It was BEYOND decadent! Yea I’m so happy for these studs. Two pair are gold-dipped so I can wear them easily in my new piercings. They’re to replace my crap quality F21 versions. I threw out SO MANY PAIRS of F21 earrings this weekend LOL

So glad to hear your Christmas was lovely! Seemed like you were going through some tough times…so I’m glad seem better.
    You got some great gifts, too! :P
    Hope you’re doing well!!

9. _lyne says:

loving the dolly wink lashes that I spot among your gifts…thinking if I shld get them too =/ but anyway, merry christmas and enjoy your new year too! ^^

Well I love this new pair because the lash length is shorter and less vavavoom. Definitely fits into the more natural makeup I’ve been doing this year.

10. mishi says:

Wow, those are some great pictures! Your Christmas sounded perfect =) Trying out those lenses looks like it’ll be a blast. I look forward to more pictures like these

11. Oh how gorgeous. I keep forgetting that you live in the Washington DC area! How great that you could see the big Christmas tree there haha

OOH I can’t wait to see you try out the new Dolly Wink eyelashes and also I wanna hear more about this amazing MAC lipstick that you got! I managed to pick up an orange-ish shade as well from MAC.

I really wish I could have a cool camera like yours haha

12. Michelle says:

Oh man, I love the photos and your gets! I have yet to buy lenses to play with on my Olympus pen. T_T

Honey baked ham. That. Is. Heaven.

13. Sewon says:

Ohh I can’t wait to see more photos taken with your fun lens filters! My friends and I were headed to the botanical gardens, but we ended up having a very long lunch + a trip to the national gallery instead. Happy Holidays, Jenny! :]

14. Thanh Thao says:

I love all the of the pictures, glad you had a lovely X-Mas! And I’m so envious of your beautiful weather at the East Coast.

15. Xine says:

Wow you received awesome gifts! :)
    Idk if the lenses are gifts or not but would you know where to get them? Thank youuu! :)

16. Mika says:

Cool Christmas gifts! :) I am especially envious at your new toy lenses. xD I hope you could post more of the photos you took with them.

17. MissFeelo says:

Wow, the scenic photos are beautiful. The Christmas tree looks so BIG!!!

18. Barbs says:

Everything is so beautiful, but I specially liked that polka dotted glass you have in the first picture, so adorable and simple!

19. Alyse says:

That food looks soooo good ;O; I miss good ol’ American holiday dinners.. KFC does NOT cut it lol
    Nice haul! So many useful things too. You can never have enough make-up~~ :]
    I hope you do a post on those lenses, I’d be interested in seeing the effects..! I’ve been investigating Olympus versus Nikon, but I really like the art filters that come with the Olympus since I wouldn’t have to apply them myself later Lol
    Have a happy new year!!♥

20. SARA MARI says:

Wow, you got lots and lots of nice items for Christmas! Thanks for sharing the Christmas photos, it feels like its still here though its really long gone TT

Yeah it feels full on Christmas to me still, not sure why. Now that the Christmas Day pressure is off I feel like I’m enjoying the season even more.

21. lol Jenny, so much STUFF! lucky! I mostly buy gifts for myself since I don’t get so many. I sound like such a loner lol.

LOL, hey, at least you get EXACTLY what you want that way!!! And all of this for me this year is just from 2 people who really, reaaaaally spoiled me this xmas *^^*

22. Emi says:

Ooh oh, the cake :o ! It looks so good !
    You had great gifts, and a lot, lucky !
    I like the way your new “toy” lense as you call them, takes picture :)
    I’m glad you spent an amazing Christmas ~

23. mango says:

Love your festive napkins and those earrings are gorgeous!!! Such wonderful gifts you received!
    Really love the last 2 pictures, your olympus PEN takes amazing night shots!

24. chocoNIKKI says:

Ooh~ Looked like a very merry Christmas indeed~! =D

25. Fashimi says:

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Can you believe the last day of the year is tomorrow? When did that happen?!

26. Miamy says:

Lovely lovely photos! Hope you had a wonderful christmas! :)