Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012 | 23 Comments

I’m really stressed this week. A lot of times I’ll doodle the little things that I’m really excited about or into at the moment to help me refocus my attention on staying upbeat. Now that I have the iPad I can do it digitally…

Last night I threw on some warm fleece tights and a sweater dress and grabbed dinner out. It was such a needed treat. I’m just so !@#$! this week

This knit dress is just so perfect for throwing out when you feel bloated and frustrated and blah. It’s just so warm and cozy and makes you feel like you can get through the stress.
:deco11:

Jenny posted on Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012

23 Responses to “Thursday Thoughts”

1. Cissy says:

How is madewell’s sizing? Is it pretty accurate to their size chart.

2. Jessy says:

I love your boots! mine me asking where they’re from? :3

3. Michelle says:

I completely understand your high level of stress. I’m feeling it big time with my senior stuff going on (in the middle of graduating) and then with my work schedule going haywire. I’m seriously considering quitting because of the ridiculous hours (contracted for 20, but being given nearly 35-40 hours). I have had little to no time for myself to just clam down. I may end up going out this week just to relax despite…risking time that I should be using to finish homework/studying.

I am loving your doodles! I’m so jealous that you get to use that app. If I had known that Apple was coming out with the mini iPad, I would’ve purchased that, but I got the Google Nexus tablet instead.

We were so close to buying a Fire. I feel ya.

I’m trying to lower my tolerance to stress. I read a point that we’ll always be as stressed as our highest tolerance for stress allows. I’ve found that recognizing it sooner is a key for me. But then there are times like this when I feel there’s no room for me to “walk away” to relax a bit and I get bogged down. Ah I’m rambling but yeah :(

4. Nicole says:

Your drawings are cute! What app is that? *O*

5. Novia says:

cute doodling jen ^^

6. Miia says:

love your drawings – and your outfit looks super cozy

7. MH. says:

Oh love your outfit and you got super skinny legs! Jealous! :-)

8. MH. says:

Oh love your outfit and you got so super skinny legs! Jealous! :-)

9. anon says:

Damn you’re so talented! I’m jealous :(

10. Cindii says:

Hope the weekend cheers you up!

Your doodles are cute! I’m having a somewhat crappy week too. I hope next week will be a better week for you!

12. Jesslyn says:

Oh, did I mention that I miss reading your blog posts? Been kinda busy traveling lately but will be back to normal life routine by the end of the month! As usual, you have great posts up here :)

13. Miya says:

Loveeeeee this comfy looking outfit!!! Its amazing how your appearance can alter your mood and emotions!

14. Ima says:

Love this outfit, looks super cute on you!

I have some items like that, too. Warm and cozy, even if you’re feeling sh*t and they still are flattering on you. must have!

haha striped shirts made it to your list, of course! :)

By the way, thank you for your recent comment, it was very sweet. :)