Navy Stripes on Saturday

Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 | 23 Comments

I’m already 2/3’s done with my Christmas shopping!!!

bwahahahahh!

TODAY: Comme des Garcons PLAY tee, Banana Republic pencil skirt, fleece tights, Barney’s NY beret.

Last year I started coming up with “themes” for buying certain people gifts. For example “cozy christmas” or “glam birthday.” Because a lot of times there’s so much random stuff I would like to get the person but it’s not possible. Focusing on a theme at least helps me narrow down the choices and I’ve found it to be a lot of fun. :deco3:

Jenny posted on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
Tags:

23 Responses to “Navy Stripes on Saturday”

1. xMickii says:

I like how we can see your ear ^0^ it makes everything so much cuter! The beret suits you very well :)

2. Kmmyp says:

Jen you look so great!
    Many times I’ve said this but
    I love your fashion sense :D
    We have the same haha!

Comme des Garcons PLAY tee… I need to get one!!!
    Sadly they’re not being sold here in my country

3. Kmmyp says:

And you’re almost done with your Xmas shopping :p
    Hehe! Speaking of.. I need to avoid the Christmas rush shopping

4. L says:

I like picking out random things for gifts too but ive never thought of thinking of a theme. Thats a good idea!

Your beret looks very cute with that striped top. It has a bit of a french feel? :)

5. Miia says:

you are so pretty! Good outfit choice, you look very french :) I will be on vacation in france for the next 10 days and already looking forward to read all the posts I’ve missed when I come back

6. Sami says:

You look fabulous!! :D

The beret hat is so adorable! Nice choice of outfit with the black pencil skirt and blue stripe shirt!

8. sukipooki says:

OMG! You’re so close to finishing your christmas shopping! I’m trying to get all mines done before november ends, dunno if that will actually happen though, kudos to you!

9. JIMBOB says:

is mine “COUNTRY XMAS”

10. Leanne says:

I haven’t even started Christmas shopping!

Love the outfit, very Parisian chic! :o)

11. KARNE ASADA says:

wut happened to you girl… this look isn’t even gyaru *flips wig*

12. Bianca says:

YOU AND ME GIRL! I did the same thing, pick a theme, buy to that! Plus I’m nearly done as well, we decided to do a family trip than to buy gifts this year so I’m going to NYC twice in 14 days, once with family once with friends…CRAZY HOLIDAYS!

you’re such a dream boat btw, love the maison du reefur vibes here

13. Serena says:

Hi Jenny, love your outfit here, kind of reminds me of a frenchy/Paris look!

I feel so lost in life and I was wondering if I can email you as I don’t know who I can talk to? :’(

14. Kate says:

Ugh, I *love* this outfit. The shirt especially (: I’m half done my Christmas shopping, myself! My theme is… “made in USA Christmas”, haha. Trying to support our economy!

15. Jesslyn says:

Ohh I want Christmas shopping tooo!!! But I did wayyyy too much shopping last month so I think its kinda impossible to buy much during Christmas time..:(

16. Michelle says:

That is absolutely clever. I always have the toughest time buying gifts – especially when I have changed the way I view gifts. I’ve been buying kitchen-related things to my friends who live in apartments, haha. I don’t know if I should have stuck with things like accessories or not, but I just couldn’t seem to justify it.

Themes definitely sound way better. I should start on my Christmas shopping soon!

17. sarita says:

very “frenchy” outfit! I like the idea of theme gift buying, think I’ll do that for this year since I’ve yet to start Christmas shopping, lol.

18. Miya says:

THAT BERET LOVE LOVE LOVE!