This Weekend

May 26, 2014

This weekend I saw X-Men in theaters.
Picked up some gumbo & po’boys for lunch.
Watched Monuments Men.
Watched 2 hockey games.
Assembled a bike.
Bought a rear rack basket for said bike.
Scrubbed the deck.
Then re-stained the deck.
Bought new bath salts to try.

Bought some Japanese greens seeds for early autumn planting.
Tried a new pancake recipe. Failed.
Cooked old pancake recipe with some modifications that made them thicker and fluffier.
Did a ton of laundry.
Made a wedge salad.
Made a banana split.
Painted a little.

Oh yeah and watched that insane Hannibal finale!

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “This Weekend”

1. Leanne says:

What did you think of the X-men movie?! I think it’s probably the best one out of the franchise so far.

Haven’t painted in a while, definitely need to pick that up again.

2. Susy says:

Loving your new bike!!! :D Now you can just hop on and bike ride to the grocery store or to the local library or to the park!
    I’ve never tried bath salts before. Do they help with your skin?

Yeah I’m really looking forward to having a non walking or non car driving option to get to the post office and other places.

A lot of bath salts help with moisturing skin. Some moisturizer others remove dead skin some promise to reduce swelling or ease aching muscles. :)

Your new bike is awesome! Makes me want to buy a new bike for the summer too.

4. Maye says:

That was an amazingly productive long weekend, congrats!
    And I’d like to know more about your bike choice!

Honestly it came down to size and price. I needed a 24″ (most are 26″) and I wanted something inexpensive since it’ll be locked up at the station all day or else I’d get a hybrid from Public :)

5. Liz K says:

Oooh. I haven’t seen those bath powders. Please let us know how they are.

6. Miya says:

Jealous at how productive you are.

7. Denny says:

I really liked the X-Men movie, I wasn’t a big fan of the series, but that’s because I haven’t really paid attention to the whole franchise. Might rewatch the old movies and get to know the story better.

Haha, saw in the comments that cutting your social media checking really provided you with a lot of free time, oh how I wish I could do that, but I’m just so addicted! :c