Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek

Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 | 11 Comments

I recently received Majolica Majorca’s Cream de Cheek in “Shell Pink” care of Yesstyle. I haven’t used a cream blush in a while but the new formula from MM seemed really interesting and I wanted to give it a try!

cream de cheek

The bottle really reminds me of a nail polish mostly because of the wand that’s included. It’s a very liquified jelly-type blush that you dot onto your cheeks with the wand. The bottle is very small but honestly a little goes a long way! I’ve easily over-applied a few times I try applying just a small dot and adding more if needed after blending. I just blend with my finger. The color is long lasting and easily goes from day to night. ♪ The size of the bottle makes it easy for travel too.

Jenny posted on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek”

1. Felice says:

Is it like a cheek stain like the Benefit line? I’ve been looking for a good one but it seems like my only options are Benefit (didn’t like the colors) or Tarte (too sticky).

How does it feel once it’s applied?

I can only compare it to the Tarte which was crazzzzy sticky. This really has a clean finish. It’s not sticky or wet and I can apply my powder over it immediately.

• Felice says:

Thanks! that’s good to know. I went ahead and ordered a bottle.

I’ve been trying to find a good cheek stain because powder seems to make my skin really angry. -__-; Thanks for posting this!

2. Elisa says:

i wish you added a picture with the blush =( .. the packaging looks gorgeous though :D

3. cardiac says:

I haven’t tried blushes like this, but it looks pretty! Thinking about to try the benefit cheek stain…

4. Sami says:

Wow, never seen a blush packaged like this it’s reallt strange but I like the idea :D

5. Melissa says:

I never heard of it before but I’d love to try that one out. :) Might order them next month. I like the way the package looks like, I really thought it was nail polish first. XD

6. Becca says:

Is it considered spring yet? Time to dig out the more colorful palettes soon! :D

7. Becky says:

I like liquid-y blushes because of how build-able they are. I always find myself applying too much powder blush but never with these types of blush. Plus they always look much more subtle.

8. Sewon says:

It’s such a cute little bottle, and the shade is pretty. :) I’ve never used liquid blushes before~

I love how it does look exactly like a nail polish, haha! Very cute packaging~