Everlane

Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013 | 21 Comments

Ever just stumble upon perfection? It’s not just the products, but the presentation as well? I saw Everlane.com and I thought, “Where have you been all my life?” I fantasize about filling my closet with these classics. Would I grow tired of it? I don’t know, because an effortless ease to life always sounds enticing.

join? Here’s my invite link!
invite – https://www.everlane.com/n/1nu2l6

Jenny posted on Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013
Tags:

21 Responses to “Everlane”

1. Jinny says:

I’m in lust! These pieces are simple and clean. And slightly androgynous too (I’ve been into androgynous looks lately). But too bad they don’t ship internationally :(

2. Zoey says:

YOU AMERICANS GET EVERYTHING COOL. /pout.

3. Leslie says:

WOW I love everything! Thanks for sharing~

4. Eliz says:

I saw girlsack post that her favorite backpacks are from this company! Sadly, am still waiting for them to open shipping to Canada right now :)

5. Michelle says:

I absolutely love Everlane! The ironic thing is, I’ve bought my boyfriend everything Everlane (literally, everything) and have not bought myself a single thing from them. I am getting my hands on their Weekender Bag before I start going through their silk tops and cashmere sweaters. :P

Their guy stuff looks amazing! I might look to them for guy gifts too. Mike is crazy picky about clothes so going classic might be my best move! Thanks for the idea!!!

I made an order for myself so I’m anxiously awaiting its arrival!

6. Hannah says:

I love this site too! I cant decide on getting an ann taylor blouse or their’s. Wahhh.

7. chocoNIKKI says:

Definitely seems like your style – classic and clean! =D

8. Crystal says:

Have you ever seen Aritzia? (http://www.aritzia.com) I feel like you might like their stuff.

9. Louise says:

I have a few of their things. The grey silk top is great and feels more expensive than it is. It’s also light enough to pass for white. I may get the blue one some day. I also have their red belt but the buckle is kinda weird.

My husband loves their cashmere sweaters but I’m still waiting to see if they pill up before I get one.

The only thing I don’t like is that the sizes from item to item are inconsistent. Also they seemed to have a lot of shipping errors for my husband. They sent him the wrong thing and it took them forever to fix it.

10. Kate says:

OMG where has this been all MY life!? Thank you so much!

11. Olive says:

I just stumbled across your blog and just want to say hi :)

Btw what camera do you use? I notice it seems to be an Olympus?