A Little Update

Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 | 21 Comments

I found the “new” or actually they say reintroduced Herbal Essences smooth and shine collection on Sunday. It looks to be their classic Rose Hip formula just reintroduced. Has that same amazing rose scent.

herbal essences

I recently finished up the shampoo & conditioner of Color Me Happy rose scented line. I didn’t get any amazing results but the rose scent was wonderful. Truthfully I don’t really find Herbal Essences to be a holy grail hair care solution for me. I get much better results from Burt’s Bees’ Very Voluminizing series. However sometimes I just don’t care and I just want my hair to smell like freakin’ roses!

And Also

bath salts

I also got in a big order of detoxing bath salts. Many I’ve used before and liked a lot while some I’m trying are new to me (-c_,-` )

This week I’ve spent most of my time marathoning episodes of Supernatural. I’ll probably be able to finish up through season 4 tonight. It’s sort of strange coming into a fandom so, so late in the series. But also it’s magnificent because I always have something to be excited about! Well, until I’m caught up then I’ll have to deal with the torture of waiting week to week. I accredit my Tumblr dash to getting me to finally give the show a chance. So many people who watch other shows I love (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Community) were also blogging Supernatural stuff like craaaaazy.

I’m trying to do my best to stay away from spoilers. And to be honest (I know, usually I talk about TV on my Tumblr but anyway) I’ll need more shows to be excited about since so many of my favorites are ending.

OK here are two songs I’ve been obsessed with this past two weeks!

Jenny posted on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013
Tags: , , ,

21 Responses to “A Little Update”

1. Lolo says:

I recently caught up to the last season of Arrested Development and now I have to wait till May for the new season like everyone else…..It’s so sad ;______;
    But it’s better than not having anything to look forward to at all!!!

This is actually on my “to marathon” mental list. I haven’t seen the show since the original airing and I feel like I’d appreciate it more now xP

2. Lei says:

I used to like Herbal Essennces Rose Hip collection but it just didn’t do anything for my hair.
    Better late than never with fandom! I’m a Whovian, Supernaturalist & Sherlockian too lol :3

Same though I used it last night and my hair is way shinier today. But my main concern is always volume which I’ve never gotten good results from HE. We’ll see~~~ I just like the nostalgia rose scent hair trip it gives me haha

3. chibisou says:

i’ve always wanted to try herbal, but i end up loving sunsilk..lol

chibisou.blogspot.com

4. Amy says:

Oh my god, never did I think I’d see those classic Herbal Essences bottles again. Whoever decided to change their whole look made the wrong choice. :C

5. megan says:

I’ve started watching Supernatural. It’s fine so far. I don’t feel like a huge fan yet, but I may like it more as I keep watching. That I’ve heard there are a lot of Neil Gaiman references is encouraging…

Yelle is fun!

6. Jane says:

Same here – Rose Hip didn’t do much for my hair, but the scent was heavenly. I love anything rose-scented. I’m glad it’s been re- introduced!

Same. The scent alone is enough for me. There’s a lot of days I couldn’t care less how my hair looks but smelling nice is always great xD

7. Fuu says:

I got the Shine Collection version and really like it. I DID notice an increase in shine though. And the smell is nice! It lasts a few days too.

8. Maho says:

Herbal Essences always remind me of this freaking awesome TV advertisement they aired in German TV haha.

9. Rachel says:

I’ve been using that shampoo and conditioner too! They are selling it here in Japan, too. I love the scent, and I can notice a difference in shine without my hair getting weighed down too much. And non-silicone! :)

Yeah you guys have it as like “classic” series right!? I saw that a few months ago and was super envious! Glad they brought it out here again finally.

Used it last night… Crazy shinier today!

10. Kei says:

I just bought the HE rose scented shampooo and conditioner. The scent is so nice!

Ugh, I love Yelle so much. Great song choices!

12. Maria says: